Saturday, March 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, March 3rd

Good morning everybody! Today is going to be a bit unusual for me so I will have to be on my guard. But so far, so good. I'm usually in Synagogue all day, but I'm not going today. My son is away at Model UN and we are supposed to be available 24/7 for emergencies. Plus, sometimes my son calls me for advice. Since we have to turn our cells off in Synagogue, I decided not to go. I'm also in a crunch that could cause some serious problems if I don't address it, so I decided to take a day.

One of the things I plan to do is the website for our store. I have finally chosen what environmental product I will do -- women's business attire. In training, they told us not to start out to broad. Start with something specific and grow. Well, I started looking at green living fashion. There has been some impressive changes, and I think it has a lot of opportunity for growth. Wish me luck!!!

I'm also going to plan my St. Patrick's Day menu today in between handling my depressing "crunch" items, like my son's financial aid forms and follow-up College Board reports that some of the schools didn't get, accounts receivables that haven't been paid; like I said real yuk stuff!!!

Hope everybody has a great day.

Monica
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Saturday, March 3rd

I wish you luck, have a good wknd. B

Comment

Saturday, March 3rd

Thanks Bella! You too!!

Today was extremely busy. I have worked all day in designing the new website! I am excited about it, but I am really tired. I never thought I would get tired of looking at fashion!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

MM

Comment

Saturday, March 3rd

Hi Monica,
        I love the "green" living way!
        You go girl!
        Love,
        Nancy
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Saturday, March 3rd

Thanks Nancy! Appreciate the support that you have always given me on many levels.

Monica

Comment

Working...
          X