Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to share this

The Self Empowerment Pledge

Seven Simple Promises That Will Change Your Life.

Monday's Promise: Responsibility: I will take complete responsibility for my health, my happiness, my success, and my life, and will not blame others for my problems.

Tuesday's Promise: Accountability: I will not allow low self-esteem, self-limiting beliefs, or the negativity of others to prevent me from achieving my authentic goals and from becoming the person I am meant to be.

Wednesday's Promise: Determination: I will do the things I'm afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself.

Thursday's Promise: Contribution: I will earn the help I need in advance by helping other people now, and repay the help I receive by serving others later.

Friday's Promise: Resilience: I will face rejection and failure with courage, awareness, and perseverance, making these experiences the platform for future acceptance and success.

Saturday's Promise: Choice: I will have faith that, though I might not understand why adversity happens, by my conscious choice I can find strength, compassion, and grace through my trials.

Sunday's Promise: Faith: My faith and my gratitude for all that I have been blessed with will shine through in my attitudes and in my actions.

Wanted to share this

Thanks for sharing that, Solitaire! Powerful stuff. I am going to work on this. Doing one thing each day makes it easier.
    :thanks:TDN
    "One day at a time."

Comment

Wanted to share this

Thanks Solitaire - very wise words
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Wanted to share this

Excellent! I've printed it out. Thanks.

Comment