HELP ME PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP ME PLEASE

Hello everyone.I went to the DOCTOR...NO HELP AT ALL.What do I do I know I am slowly killing myself..(Must have had 10 beers by now)...He said he knew about the drug. Gave me 3 names of places around here..No help they don't take my insurance ....I fell like I am going to die like this. My sister told me to call in the morning and tell them they were no help ...Please advise....THank You JIm:thanks: :thanks:

HELP ME PLEASE

Jim,
    Can you get what you need from one of the online pharmacies? Don't give up. Find a new doctor if you need too. Make them believe and hear you.
    Try and get some rest. Take Care
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

HELP ME PLEASE

Please do not get discouraged. It is a hurdle you can overcome. Get a good rest and you can deal with this head on in the morning. We are here for you. Keep trying... be determined to let nothing stand in your way!

Comment

HELP ME PLEASE

Jim;
        I took copies of the medical articles, news articles, the MWO book, everything to the dcotor's office with me and left the info with my doc to read. That way they had time to digest the info before giving me the prescription. Go to another doctor, keep trying. Do not give up on you. We are here for you no matter what happens. Best of luck!
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Working...
        X