Tuesday, 6th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, 6th March

Morning Mighty Mouse and any other LTMs out there... or are we alone ?

Hope you had a good day yesterday ?

Tried to get my little boy to get chicken pox by visiting as many people with children who have it, there's an epidemic ! He's had ONE crusty blistery type spot a few weeks ago ...could it have been the virus? I wish I knew. Everyone else is covered in it.

Then went to Weightwatchers, lost another 1.5lbs. Great stuff. Unfortunately, our leader is having to close down the meeting as it's too small to make any money. It's a shame, it's a really friendly meeting, everyone stays and knows everyone elses stories. But it's a small village and we just can't drum up any more people. I can go to another one till I reach my goal (another 6lbs) but it won't be the same.

No wine last night, just a nice dinner and a very good night's sleep!

MM - I shall look into the Perricone diet too, I definately need help with the anti -ageing !! it's the salmon and omega 3 based one isn't it ? good brain food for my 3 year old too!

Right...I MUST GET OFF THIS SITE AND DO SOME WORK !!

have a good day everyone
    take care
    xxxxx

Tuesday, 6th March

Good morning Pebbles! It sounds like you chocked full of energy today. I hope your son only gets a small case of chicken pox, if at all!

Weight Watchers is fun. I was on it years ago. I actually wrote a cookbook for the local chapter showing how to take traditional foods and make them with less points. I lost a lot of weight through them too. But in the last year I have gained 20 lbs. So, I'm now on the "Focus On Fitness" forum. I figure now that I have the alcohol under control, I need to turn my attention to the weight!

The Perricone is great! Yea, it does have a lot of salmon, but it has other things as well. I find that if I stick to his diet, I lose weight and look better! I also use his creams.

Here is his traditional breakfast:

I get a 32 oz. plain low-fat or fat-free yogurt. Add 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries. Heaping 1/4 c. of sugar and a generous dash of vanilla. Mix well. I eat 1/4 of it or 8 oz. a day. Then, I take old-fashioned rolled oats. Put 1/4 c. in bowl with 1/2 c. water. Microwave 2 minutes on high and eat with nothing in it (takes a little getting used to!). Then I either have 1/8 slice of canteloupe or 1/2 apple.

At lunch, I have 2 oz. salmon and some green (broccolli, brussel sprouts, spinach, or cauliflower). Then I have dinner early and have at least four hours before bed. Any low fat, lean meat and greens.

Snacks I use nuts, peanut butter (natural) and fruit.

2-3 glasses of wine max. (only supposed to have one on Perricone diet)
    Green tea and water
    (but I always cheat and have lots of diet coke -- crave that more than alcohol!)

LOL

Monica
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Tuesday, 6th March

Hi

Hi Pebbles and MM 2!

I have joined recently as a LTM so look out for me when online.. do you use the chatroom at all? If so maybe we can have a gossip in there... I'm not on WW myself but other half is doing a home diet combi with healthy atkins so i'm having to prepare most meals!!

Anyway ust thought i'd say hello!

Sarah
      :new:

Comment

Tuesday, 6th March

Welcome On-the-top. Happy to have you! So, tell us a little about yourself. We can plan a chat sometime. That would be great!

MM
        Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
        X