Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Hello, I need help my Dr. won't help me. I live in Syracuse ,N.Y. I need a DR. thatwill help me. Please help.I don't have alot of money. ..
    Thanks Jim

Help

Hello Jim.
    I can't help with the doctor. I just want you to know that you're not alone.
    Please look after yourself friend.

Comment

Help

Rust, can you maybe try the aspects of this program that do not require a doctor? Like the supplements and/or CDs? Wishing you the best.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Help

Hi,
        Find another doctor (or a psychiatrist) bring all the literature with you (The Lancet article or whatever research from this site that will get you the drugs you need).

If you still have problems you may need to come to Manhattan but I doubt it will come to that.

Good Luck! Camper
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Help

Rust,
          Try this program...it will help. I wish you tons of happiness...it is there, grab it!

Comment

Help

Don't despair, there is a way so hang in there... you've got this far and there are loads of options available nowadays!

Take care

sarah
            :new:

Comment

Help

Rusty,
              I also live in a town in upstate NY and chose to get what I needed from an on line pharmacy...any possibility at all that you can do that?
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Help

Try 24/7 Pharmacy - Buy Prescription Drugs online: Pain relief, antibiotics, sleeping aids, and much more

This company had the best prices and it appears very professional. My first order took 8 days to arrive.

Good luck.

Wishing you strength and resolve.

Slack Key

Comment

Help

Rusty, what is it you need help with? the topamax and anti depressants/ You can try just the supplements. health food store prices on sups are not that expensive. Or do you want a treatment program? have you tried your local mental health center. i belive they are non profit and low cost.
                  don't give up
                  M

Comment

Help

Rusty

Get a new bloody doctor ! why won't he help? and what do you need? I get topamirate online and kudzu from MWO.

The last thing we need is when we go to someone for help they dismiss it !!! It drives me mad. Take what you need from here and the support from us.

Love S

Comment

Help

Did you get the help you were looking for???

Comment

Help

In some ways not having money is a blessing -- if I added up the amount I have spent on chardonnay .. I get sick-- I think that it is takes discipline -- something I do not have and also the willingness to change ... there are free clinics and support groups... I wish you the best of luck -- we all have different circumstances and challenges that we must overcome ...

Comment

Working...
                        X