Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day at a time

:new: Hi all.

I am new to this forum, this being my first day. Today I am going on my 5th day c & s and I am so happy it feels so good to go to bed at night with a clear mind and concious. I had eight days the week before, but relapsed this past weekend and to be honest I didn't enjoy the high as I used to.

Maybe it's a sign I don't know. I have had my up and down days this week, I even thought about going to buy some beer earlier this week and convinved myself that I don't need and don't want it.

My main problem like Lou Lou and Paddy is the lack of sleep. I have been taking melatonin and it was working well last week until what happened on the weekend. I am just going to keep as positive about all of this.

Good Luck to all. I am glad to have this to know I am not alone.

Jacy

One day at a time

Hello Jacy
    You're not alone.
    Good to have you with us.

Comment

One day at a time

Welcome Jaci!!! Are you taking the GABA as well? I find that helps with my sleep. Congrats on all of those AF days........
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

One day at a time

Hi jacy, welcome to MWO.. i have found it so helpful in my struggles, I hope you do too. B

Comment

One day at a time

Hi Jacy, Welcome. Calmes Forte works too for helping you get some sleep. Glad you are here.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

One day at a time

Hi jacy and welcome,

I take melatonin to help me sleep, it works quite well for me... Ah yes, that lovely feeling, going to bed with a clear head, even better though, waking up the next day without a hangover....
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

One day at a time

With you on that last point Irish.

Comment

One day at a time

Hi Jacy,

The sleep thing got better for me after about three weeks. Took a while for me to be able to sleep without the help of wine! Calm Fortes helped me too. Be a little patient with yourself. It will get better soon!
                sri

Comment

One day at a time

helllo, just want to say welcome,,, keep posting an keep loooking!!!
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

One day at a time

lush;104573 wrote: Welcome Jaci!!! Are you taking the GABA as well? I find that helps with my sleep. Congrats on all of those AF days........
                    :thanks: lush,

I don't know what GABA is? I am interested in finding out some sleep is definately welcome.

Jacy

Comment

One day at a time

Popeye;104569 wrote: Hello Jacy
                      You're not alone.
                      Good to have you with us.
                      Thanks Popeye,

It feels good to have the supoort out there.

Jacy:thanks:

Comment

One day at a time

Beaches;104639 wrote: Hi Jacy, Welcome. Calmes Forte works too for helping you get some sleep. Glad you are here.
                        What is Calmes Forte?

Comment

One day at a time

irishlady;104641 wrote: Hi jacy and welcome,

I take melatonin to help me sleep, it works quite well for me... Ah yes, that lovely feeling, going to bed with a clear head, even better though, waking up the next day without a hangover....
                          Hi Irishlady,

How true is is to wake with a clear head. I was a little cranky this morning as I did manage to to stay clean this weekend. I had to remind myself how much my mood swings are worth it.

Jacy

Comment

One day at a time

sri;104686 wrote: Hi Jacy,

The sleep thing got better for me after about three weeks. Took a while for me to be able to sleep without the help of wine! Calm Fortes helped me too. Be a little patient with yourself. It will get better soon!
                            :thanks: Sri,

Jacy

Comment

One day at a time

Jacy, This website talks about the GABA and Calmes Forte a lot. I know that melatonin can be bought at drug stores and helps you sleep better. Go to the Health Store section for more info on GABA and Calmes Forte or you can google them for more info

Good luck
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X