Please Help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help....

Thank you everyone who has written me.....I am in a really bad way..can't stop drinking..I am hiding them, drinking a case of beer a day...I have insurance(sp).but no one wants to help me. My family doesn't know this. I did something today..I never would have done ...I thought I bought a case of beer and never paid for it ...normally I would have went back in and paid for it but..I didn't..went home ...It's not like me.I want help and can't find it here in Syracuse NY.....Thanks ...Rusty

Please Help....

Hello rusy63y
    You are not alone.
    You didn't do anything deliberately wrong.
    Everyone here wants to help you.
    Please, please, try again tomorrow.
    After you wake up,try to take one day, one hour, whatever you need, to not do the easy thing.
    To really ....think...then....do the thing that you know you need to do.
    If that doesn't work, then try again the next day.
    Give yourself and your body, but most of all yourself a rest....please.

Comment

Please Help....

Hi Rusty

Popeye is right - you're not alone; everyone here understands what you're going through and wants to help.

You mentioned in another post that your doctor would not help you. Please consider finding another doctor that will help - maybe you could ask your sister to help you look.

Keep trying - you're worth it.
      And keep checking in and let us know how you're doing.

pixie
      AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Please Help....

Keep trying to find some help. And you have people here who are always going to support you because they know what its like to feel like you. Good luck and post here often, its so good to have the support. B

Comment

Please Help....

Hulllo, welcome, can't tnink of anyhthing to add onlyh log onto "whatwebelieve" Up to YOU!!
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
          X