X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogs and Cats

Enjoy,

Excerpts From a Cat and Dog's Diary from Breaking Cat News
    "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Dogs and Cats

A man wanted to become a monk so he went to the monastery and talked to the head monk.
    The head monk said, "You must take a vow of silence and can only say two words every three years."
    The man agreed and after the first 3 years, the head monk came to him and said, "What are your two words?"
    "Food cold!" the man replied.
    Three more years went by and the head monk came to him and said "What are your two words?"
    "Robe dirty!" the man exclaimed.
    Three more years went by and the head monk came to him and said, "What are your two words?"
    "I quit!" said the man.
    "Well," the head monk replied, "I am not surprised. You have done nothing but complain ever since you got here!"

Comment

Dogs and Cats

There is currently a bestselling book, Your cat is plotting to kill You. This must be that cat, or maybe all cats. I'm a dog lover, this is the rationale for my preference.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Dogs and Cats

Henri 2, Paw de Deux - YouTube

If you have not seen Henri the cat, you should!

Comment

Dogs and Cats

I need to check out that book. My dog is almost a cat. She pees on my rug in front of me whenever she is mad.

Cat
          "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Dogs and Cats

I always say that my cats are like dogs. I think it's funny when people say cats are standoffish. My cats follow me around the house and take any opportunity to jump into my lap when I sit down. :h

Comment

Working...
            X