Where have the pictures gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???? The first thing I did when I got up this morning was come here to look at the pictures, where are they?????
    sigpicXXX

Hey Bett, the thread had to be deleted. RJ said not a good idea, as we never know who is looking - over 1000 people visit this site every day. Good thinking, I'm happy with that. RJ is thinking of another way that we can share photos, safely. I enjoyed it too, but better to be safe than sorry!
    :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
    Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

Oh well, no need to buy that camera yet then...
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Yeah Busted..

I'm gutted because i was really enjoying myself.Apparently aswell our large size photos take up a hell of a lot of hard drive from the server..But RJ has our best interests at heart...And Tahlula is right...RJ has a cunning plan up her sleeve so that we will be able to share our pics securley....So Limehead...Still get the cam
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

okey dokey..
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

I am looking forward to that too. I will be nice to have the secure site.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

RJ's right

Actually RJ's right. In hindsight it's more of a worry of kids pictures on the net. Pickies of us grownups are ok. But there's a lot of nasty people lurking online.

Anyways, sad :upset: I was sad, too when I came to work and all of a sudden saw it gone. Was all geared up to upload more stuff, grin ...

I'm sure there'll be another safer way to do that soon. Some sort of additional gadget or something ... to the website?
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Maybe passworded?
                Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
                X