Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Cricket...SA Rules

Hello

I am a South African and very proud of my little Gibbs - years gone by he was our naughty boy with the marawana (spell check ? never smoked it and we call it dagga) thing and all - but today he is our hero not forgetting Mark and Jaques - but if my next comment offends anyone I do apologize but there are so few thing that make me gloat at the moment - SA and The Aussie teams on Saturday - which Aussie is going to be online with me - we will watch the came with a cup of tea and if thing get really good we can add some sugar to it.

6X6 - beat that! World champs watchout here comes the Proteas.:happy:
    Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Ireland is the team to beat! will watch the aussies make protea pudding!
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Kimmy.......
      (Quote from Gibbs on Cricinfo.com.au)
      Herschelle Gibbs conceded Australia had enjoyed a long-term mental hold over him despite his impressive record against most other countries. Gibbs said he was not haunted by his infamous dropped catch off Steve Waugh at the 1999 World Cup but he did find Australia tougher competition than any other team.
      Six sixes against the Netherlands.....:H
      Thats like a 10 wicket win over the St.Mary's under 11 girls side.....
      But seriously..I'm really looking forward to the match...you might have half a chance with all the injuries we have....I did say might
      Victoria....

Comment

Protea Pudding...

Hoe gaan dit (Hello - in Afrikaans or How are you?)

Well Victoria - lets watch the game together I have no problem beating injured players - and Maxman Wow Protea is our national flower and pudding made out of it is delicious - but you know what I bet, BBQ (braaied) kangaroo would be an even better main coarse.

Victoria LOL - st. Mary's under 11 GIRLS team? that is so funny.:H
        Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

bbq Kangaroo is great, not as good as koala though!
          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

cmon aussie cmon, cmon aussie cmon!! world cup winners! dodgy finish though

Comment

Working...
            X