Motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycles

Any of you guys ride? Bikes are my passion. I currently have a Harley Ultra Classic and a Yamaha DT250, but have owned Honda's, Suk's, Can-Am's, etc.

Motorcycles

yes i have a yamaha trike xj750 my boyfriends got a virago xj 1100 we belong to a bike cliub which organises rallies etc

Comment

Motorcycles

Cool. My first brand new bike was a yamaha 650 special. Never should have sold that bike. Also had a 750 Virago, actually it was my brothers, but I could use it anytime. Too many more to list. Keep Riding!!!

Comment

Motorcycles

I have a BMW R1150R
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Motorcycles

I have a massive scar on leg from Yamaha 1100cc owned and operated by ex husband - burned on exhaust pipe and nearly fell off once (riding to wedding rehearsal - omen???) so bikes and I are like Seinfeld and Newman - coffin on wheels. I shall let champagne be my undoing, at least it doesn't mess my hair up.

Hundi
          __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

Motorcycles

Hundi;109590 wrote: I have a massive scar on leg from Yamaha 1100cc owned and operated by ex husband - burned on exhaust pipe and nearly fell off once (riding to wedding rehearsal - omen???) so bikes and I are like Seinfeld and Newman - coffin on wheels. I shall let champagne be my undoing, at least it doesn't mess my hair up.

Hundi
            Your ex did you wrong, he didn't insist that you wear jeans when on the bike, no shorts or skirts allowed.

Comment

Motorcycles

My husband has an Harley Ultra Classic (firefighter edition). He calls her his first love, but I don't mind because weather permitting WE are out riding around--short jaunts, long jaunts--all over parts of North America. Love it!

Julie

Comment

Motorcycles

I've got a Giant TCR Elite XL that puts out under 1 horsepower - wait, wrong type of bike! :duhme:

Never mind.....
                Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Motorcycles

Hello,
                  For a few years, I had longed to get a bike (sorry AA, motorcycle),. Eventually I talked my better half into letting me sit my bike test.
                  After great expense and a lot of fun, The day arrived. I was doing fine until, with about ten minutes to go, we stopped at a junction. I was wired up with a radio so the examiner could give me my directions. "Turn right" he said, so I turned into the oncoming lane of a duel carriageway. Fortunately, the oncoming traffic was stopped at lights about 400 yards away.
                  "AARRGGHH!!" said the examiner, " where the f@#k are you going?"
                  I finished the rest of my test and at the de-briefing he said. " I suppose you know you haven't passed and sorry for swearing but you scared the shite out of me."
                  I tried again a few weeks later and was failed for speeding.
                  I don't think it was meant to be....much to my wife's delight.

I'm still a better driver that any woman though....:H

Comment

Motorcycles

julie001;109680 wrote: My husband has an Harley Ultra Classic (firefighter edition). He calls her his first love, but I don't mind because weather permitting WE are out riding around--short jaunts, long jaunts--all over parts of North America. Love it!

Julie
                    Julie, are you on Harley Davidson Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Harley Davidson Motorcycles ? It's the best Harley site on the web. PM me and I'll tell you my screen name.

Comment

Motorcycles

luv riding an rallies but have only done one rally without a drink it will be a new expeieince for me looking after the othew drunks

Comment

Motorcycles

pinkrabbit;110065 wrote: luv riding an rallies but have only done one rally without a drink it will be a new expeieince for me looking after the othew drunks
                        Me too.

Comment

Motorcycles

Hi Theo,
                          I am a bike nut, I have owned a honda scooter (250cc), a honda cb250, a yamaha xj600 and now lust after a fireblade. Had one and loved it but had to sell it just recently and want another.
                          Cheers
                          Kim
                          Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Motorcycles

Kim, nice bikes!!!!!

I see you are in Sydney. I was there 3 years ago. Stayed in the tourist area in the Rocks. Loved it. We traveled around the country for a few weeks and saw all the tourist areas, but left before we had a real feel for the country. Loved the scuba diving!

I hope you get to ride again soon. Bikes and diving are the things that keep me sane, and I'm glad to see another biker.

Theo (aka Joe)

Comment

Motorcycles

Theo et al,

Learned to ride in 1968 on a 650 Triumph Bonneville. Owned a couple small 250 Yamahas and Suzies. Stopped riding somewhere around early 40's because I got scared of city traffic. Yeah, I know - big girl! However, one of life's highlights now is riding pillion with a trusted friend along the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne to Port Fairy.

A thing of joy and beauty.

Comment

Working...
                              X