Listen to tapes while driving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope to receive my hypnotherapy tapes tomorrow or the next day. When I leave work each day, I have an incredible urge to stop by a liquor store and buy beer for the evening. If I make it home without stoppping, I'm usually okay, i.e., I remain AF for the evening. Can I listen to the tapes while driving, or will I end up driving off the road and wrecking my car? Or perhaps someone has an idea how I can make it home without feeling compelled to stop and buy liquor?

Judy

Dear Ms

You can certainly listen to the Subliminal CD while driving home (I always do and find the soothing background sounds of ocean and seagulls a great way to relieve the stresses of peak hour traffic.) More importantly in the three weeks since I have been on the MWO program, and playing the tapes, I have been able to resist the lure of the bottle shop on my way home!

Don't be tempted to play any of the other CDs in the series while driving or doing anything that requires concentration however. The Subliminal CD has been designed to be played in the background and requires no particular focus or action on your part. Its messages target the subconscious at a subliminal level.

Many posters on this site have questioned the merits of the hypnotherapy CDs, as did I when I first used them. But. like others, I have found that with continued use they are possibly the most powerful tools available to us. So give them a go!! And good luck!

Comment

I echo redrobin. The ONLY tape that you can listen to while driving is the subliminal. The others--clearing, hypnotherapy and sleep learning--should be done in an environment that does not require your attention on anything else.

Good luck.
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Redrobin and YoungAtHeart, thanks for the advice. I'm anxiously awaiting receipt of my tapes. Just took a look at my CD collection and realized that I have 2 relaxation tapes: oceans and mountain streams. Although they probably don't have subliminal messages, I'm going to give them a try tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Comment

Hi, can I ask a daft question?
          when I'm listening to the subliminal tape when driving, can I also listen to talk radio too ? I have an MP3 with the hyno on, but because it's subliminal, I keep reaching for the radio, cos it's like I'm not listening to anything...can my subconcsious hear the hyno while my concsious listens to Radio London ?

Comment

Working...
          X