Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which All One Powder for Guys?

This looks like a really great product however
    the standard formula seems to have too much iron and the seniors formula is lacking some of the nutients I'm looking for, same with the "green" version. Anybody know?
    thanks!
    D
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Umm, Determinator -- name of product please? :helpme:
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

While I am not a guy....The standard All in One Powder does have too much iron for guys-actually too much for almost everyone. ( so many of the foods in the U.S. are fortified with iron, when you take supplemental iron as well, men and post menopausal women can actually get iron overload -NOT a good thing) I am currently using the rice based All in One(iron free), because I could get it MUCH cheaper, but it looks like the the senior formula (also iron free) has the most as far as extras. That is what I used for my first canister. What specifically are you looking for that isn't included?
      (some in my family have a genetic condition to store iron too aggressively, and iron overload is a serious danger to them )
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Hey D,

I see RJ sells an M pack that might be what you are looking for. It says it is great for men. You would still get the amino acids and vitamins but I do not think the iron.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

thanks all, AA the product is made by nutritech and it's called the "all one" powder. it's sold through a link on the MWO store, which is great for me because I can use my paypal money. The regular formula is the only one with decent quantities of phenylalinine (sp?) and tyrosine but with lots of iron as Amethyst pointed out. Lush, I'll chase down that M pack, grazie.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

does anyone have a bottle of the 'amino complete" handy and can tell me how much of the following is contained per serving:
            L-Phenylalanine
            L-Tyrosine
            thank Yoooooooooooo!!!!!!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

What's that old saying? It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt? I should pay more attention - my apologies!
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I was going to call you a typical man AA but decided to keep my mouth shut. Wasn't that nice of me?

Comment

That was nice of you Lush....

What gives?? :H :H

Comment

Hey now.............

Comment

Just kidding, Lushy - couldn't ask for a nicer MWO friend!! :huggy

Comment

Awww AA, thanks. And back at ya!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X