Campral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral

I drank last night and started taking Campral this afternoon. I guess I am going to stop for a few days from what I have read. Does it really matter? Has anyone used it the day after drinkinking with success? Does it make you feel any different?
    :new: :new:

Campral

Hello LCurtis. Campral has worked great for me, but is supposedly works best after 5 days or more of abstinence. Generally, from my reading, the person needs to commit to quitting booze, abstain for a few days, and let the drug kick in to help you fight the cravings. So, with that said, it won't hurt to take it now, but you may not recognize any help from the Campral for a few days, so don't get frustrated with it right away. I can also tell you from being on this site for over a month, that some people didn't seem to like the Campral. However, most of those people continued to drink. So, from my observation, I think Campral is good for people that want to quit, and not just try to cut down. Welcome, and please stop in periodically to let us know your progress. You can get a lot of good advice here.
    where does this go?

Comment

Working...
    X