The Adventures of Lulu - Louise L Hay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRILLIANT! One for the kids by Louise L Hay - I adore her!

Three stories to help build self esteem and courage in children.

Lulu and the ant - a message of love

Lulu and willy the duck - learning mirror work

Lulu and the dark - Conquering fears

"As parents, it's important that we instill in our children a sense of independence, power and the knowledge that they can make a difference in the outcome of today's world. Nuture your child as well as yourself. Remember, nobody has the 'perfect child' or the 'perfect parent'.

I love reading this one to the kids, they sing the affirmations all day long!
    :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
    Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Well *I* have the perfect child... but I'll buy the book anyway -- you know... just to keep a double check. lol

Thanks for this recommendation Tah. I'm going to look this one up on ebay and try and get this one now!

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hi TaLula, for what age are the Lulu books for? I don't have perfect kids but DO have perfect neice (aged 4) and perfect nephew (aged nearly 2) and am of course the Perfect Aunt..... No seriously I do believe that the earlier you teach bairns to ie, heal themselves,take responsibilty etc etc etc... so any wisdom is a bonus to me/them . PS very 'hands on aunty'..

Lorna xx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hello Lorna, this is one book with the three stories in it. Honestly, I would say any age for this one. Check it out through hayhouse.com or amazon. Wayne Dyer has some great books for kids as well - Incredible You, 10 ways to let your greatness shine through & Unstoppable me, 10 ways to soar through life, you might want to check these out as well! Good luck!

:rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
        Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

Yay!

Hey, there -

I am a longtime fan of Louise Hay, and have a few of her books. I also have her affirmations on my wall, and am seeing a Science of Mind Counselor once a week.

Ms. Hay's works are a big part of why I have done pretty well in life, and why I believe I can overcome my problems. My Counselor is a wonderful lady.

I'm big into inner-child concepts. I am a tough-girl on the outside, but I am in touch with my inner child.

I think it's really important to be a good self-parent, in a positive way.

Wuv,

rebel
          "It takes a whole lot of medicine, Darlin', to pretend to be somebody else" - Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Working...
          X