Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new member who needs help

hi every1
    my name is belinda and i recenetly came to the relisation that i have a serious drinking problem.
    i drink evetynite as soon as i get hm from work and dnt stop till i go to bed.
    my husband recenetly left me as he is sick of the arguements we have.
    i really want to get my problem undercontrol b4 its 2 late.im hoping u guys may be able to help me b4 i lose everything
    i also have 2 beautiful children who mean the world to me

Hi Belinda,
    Glad you found this site and I hope you can find you way around this website today and download the book and read all about the program. It is very do-able and the book is a quick read. There is lots of support here and if you read the stories here, you will find almost every one here is just like you. Also many others here from Aussie, although I'm across the pond!

Welcome and I too am a Mom who was inspired to change for my children and my husband, and oh yeah.. ME! So glad I did....

Allie
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Hi Belinda and :welcome:

I agree with Allie - read as many posts as you can to find out what we're all about. A lot of us have been in your shoes and it really can get better.

Hope to see you around.

Comment

hello belinda and :welcome:

you must be felling very sad. I promise you it will get better. this site has changed my life, as it has most peoples' here. I suggest you download or buy the My Way Out book and read as much as you can on this site. It seems a bit complicated at first but you'll soon get the hang of it.

The MWO programme is tried and tested and IT WORKS.

I'm a mum too, and was drinking every night. I'm not any more.

Good luck, Kate

Comment

Hello Belinda

And a big welcome from another relative newcomer(and a Melbournite!!)

I can only echo what the others have said. Read the book and decide on which parts of the program you feel will best suit you. I am currently doing the entire program (that is the medication , the supplements and the CDs - all of which you'll learn more about from reading the book and from this site) and its done absolute wonders for me!! Like all the others here, I'll be delighted to share my experience of this extraordinary program with you.

Meanwhile,stay strong, and start reading....

RR

PS Oh yes, another Mum who needed to do it for the kids - and who is reaping some pretty good personal rewards too!!

Comment

Welcome Belinda, you will get lots of support here, i wish you well. B

Comment

Hi Belinda and :welcome: - great place to start making those changes! It can be tough, but with commitment, support and finding what works for you, you will soon be really enjoying and appreciating the special times with your children rather than waking with guilt, remorse, and that wonderful head of the morning after!

So, great to have you with us; keep posting, reading, sharing, crying, laughing ... - we're not going anywhere so talk to us!
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

Working...
              X