Don't underestimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't underestimate?

Link won't work and this one isn't giving me a delete option. Oh well. It was a rabbit chasing a big snake into a tree to get away. It was amazing.
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Don't underestimate?

I googled it and saw it on you tube... guess the rabbit kept biting the snake! Great to see the tables turned! I also saw that there can be teams of rabbits that will bite snakes to death!

Sort of makes you feel bad for the snake too!
    I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Don't underestimate?

Rainyday;1453162 wrote: I googled it and saw it on you tube... guess the rabbit kept biting the snake! Great to see the tables turned! I also saw that there can be teams of rabbits that will bite snakes to death!

Sort of makes you feel bad for the snake too!
      It made me think of us attacking AL as it has once been the stronger force, but we fight back and chase it up the tree.

I didn't know that about teams of rabbits...interesting factoid.
      Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Don't underestimate?

Very true. Alcohol... "fun, beautiful, cute, but dangerous"...
        Here's the story I saw....

Beaten by a bunny ... the snake after its clash with the rabbit.
        Cute but fierce ... this rabbit is dangerous.

Source: The Courier-Mail

A PAIR of rabbits in north Queensland have killed a king brown snake in just minutes, says a boilermaker who witnessed the extraordinary attack.

A shocked Armando Del Manso told cairns.com.au: "These are killer rabbits man”.

For three weeks Mr Del Manso believed his dog was responsible for the dead snakes showing up with teeth marks all over them on his East Barron property’s lawn each morning.

But it turns out it was a pair of rampaging rabbits killing the snakes.

The 42-year-old boilermaker spotted the two wild rabbits attacking a king brown snake.

“The snake was raised up in the air in the striking position and the two rabbits worked their way around him and killed him in two minutes,” Mr Del Manso said.

“I’m gobsmacked, it’s absolutely incredible.

A similar attack caught on video in the US has been popular on YouTube.
        I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Working...
        X