Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about Topa the book?

Hi all

I just found this wonderful site today. I think for the same reasons most as most of you, acohol... My dad's drinking is way out of hand, he's been to three different places for rehab, no success. Tried antabuse, just keeps drinking through the symptoms. My family and me are almost without hope. I've read thru this Topa form and it sounds like worth a try. You guys keep talking about the book and cds? Where can I get more infromation on this and does anybody know if this package is available in South Africa?

Thanks for a brilliant site:goodjob:

Hi,
    You can find more information on the Home page also lots of information in the Health Store. I am glad you find this site! I wish you all the luck and your dad.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Also there is a thread for Family Members Affected by Drinking. A lot of support there too.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

tx Beaches, will have a read through

Comment

By the way you can download the book to your computer.

Comment

Working...
          X