Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.40am Aussie time....

Hey Kimmie,
    Just thought I'ld see how you were going while I'm sitting here eating my delicious brekkie of protea porridge. I hear it's really good for keeping cramps away....:H
    Aussie,Aussie,Aussie.....oi..oi..oi
    Victoria

:award:

7.40am Aussie time....

Actually......for us Pommies......I think you'll find that's

Oggy Oggy Oggy :H....oi oi oi!!!!
    The pasty man calleth..............

Sorry to butt in Vic,
    Weeoatymelon............xxx

Comment

7.40am Aussie time....

lol stollies!

The world cup is still a long way from finished! well done you did beat us, no question, see you in the final!

Comment

7.40am Aussie time....

I know the world cup is far from finished ( well except for those who didnt make it through to the super 8's) but I was waiting for Kimmie to come on and take his medicine like a man.... Quote:
        if my next comment offends anyone I do apologize but there are so few thing that make me gloat at the moment - SA and The Aussie teams on Saturday - which Aussie is going to be online with me - we will watch the came with a cup of tea and if thing get really good we can add some sugar to it.
        6X6 - beat that! World champs watchout here comes the Proteas
        :end quote
        Kimmie...Kimmie...where were you?
        Victoria

Comment

7.40am Aussie time....

I will bat for you stollies
          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

7.40am Aussie time....

I am EGG FACED...

Hello, I have been away for awhile - Well AUSSIES - you had us for breakfast, lunch and supper - The world cup is still far from over but did you see yesterdays game - our poor boys looked like the St Mary?s under 11 girls second team Bangladesh killed us we even had a runner with our best bats man. Thank heavens I don't drink (well trying) any more or I would have had to drown myself in it.

I will sport the EGG FACED for awhile but the prune will be back - so you have this one - lets see if our GIRLS can do something even if it is showing a leg. (They have great legs you know!)

Well that?s me on the sports side - got to get back to the General posting have lots to tell everyone.
            Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

7.40am Aussie time....

Duh, anyone ever watched Scotland play Football ? All Scots, everywhere, get all excited (me included,or maybe moreso), but, alas we never quite make it. NOW Curling, we can do it, we can do it, we can .. really move...
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

7.40am Aussie time....

do you need a good set of tongs for that tea?

Comment

Working...
                X