modder cheat sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modder cheat sheet

Hi modders, I came across this ages ago but thought I'd post it here at the mod board since it might include some helpful tips for anyone modding or trying to reduce their drinking.

The Moderate Drinking Cheat Sheet

modder cheat sheet

drinkinggal,

Thank you for sharing this. It had great advice. The only thing missing from the list for me was to be wary of who you are drinking with. If I am with controlled drinkers and people without drinking problems, (have one or two and they are done) I can moderate with ease. But if I am at a party where the drinks are flowing freely and others are drinking without thinking of the amount, I have been know to get caught up in drinking too much and regretting my choices the next day.

Very good info otherwise and everyone attempting moderation should read this.

:l
    Eve11
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

modder cheat sheet

wow

Eve11;1467275 wrote: drinkinggal,

Thank you for sharing this. It had great advice. The only thing missing from the list for me was to be wary of who you are drinking with. If I am with controlled drinkers and people without drinking problems, (have one or two and they are done) I can moderate with ease. But if I am at a party where the drinks are flowing freely and others are drinking without thinking of the amount, I have been know to get caught up in drinking too much and regretting my choices the next day.

Very good info otherwise and everyone attempting moderation should read this.

:l
      Eve11
      Eve you and I are a lot alike. I'd have to say 9 times out 10, those would be the situations when I'd drink more than my moderation amount.

Although lately, I haven't been drinking at all, even with my big drinker friends and I've been really ok with it. I'm not even sure they're noticing...

Comment

Working...
      X