Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnesium and Epson Salt Baths

Health Benefits of Epsom Salt Baths | Care2 Healthy Living

I add some Lavender oil to the bath water as well. It's know to be a calming and relaxing herb.
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Thanks for the link Slay, very interesting article! I''m going to bookmark that site too... looks like a good one.
    I always have Epsom salts on hand, but rarely use them.
    From the information in this article, it sounds like it could possibly help with some of my aches & pains.... so I'm going to add this to my regime.... along with the lavender. Thanks buddy!
    AF 6 years
    NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

When I had my business, customers used to buy epsom salts by the 10Kg bag for this purpose. I would recommend adding a bit of unrefined sea salt or himalayan salt as well.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1467342 wrote: I would recommend adding a bit of unrefined sea salt or himalayan salt as well.
        What does the salt do RC?
        I just read about Himalayan salt in a book about fibromyalgia last night, and put it on my list for the next time I go to the health food store.
        AF 6 years
        NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Hey there RC.:l

So far, the largest I've come across is a 6lb. bag. I have a cute ceramic pitcher next to my bathtub with the salts inside. I'm taking more baths then showers now so I can use it. I found these other uses on the site.

13 Wonderful Ways to Use Epsom Salts | Care2 Healthy Living

My mom used it to draw our slivers out. I'm going to try it in my facial cleanser.

Hope you are doing well.:h
          Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Hiya FA and Slay,

Couple links for research purposes.
            Celtic Sea Salt - 10 Key Health Benefits and Its Usage
            Thread: (Celtic) Sea Salt at Salt Support Forum (ThreadID: 1241473)

Doing well Slay...hope you are too.:l

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Thanks RC. Glad to hear you are well. I'm working on my health status this time both mentally and physically. I need to reconnect with some of my old knowledge and habits.

Comment

Slaythefear;1467825 wrote: Thanks RC. Glad to hear you are well. I'm working on my health status this time both mentally and physically. I need to reconnect with some of my old knowledge and habits.
                Atta Girl Slay...mind, body and spirit.....we'll get there, wherever "there" is....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1467522 wrote: Hiya FA and Slay,

Couple links for research purposes.
                  Celtic Sea Salt - 10 Key Health Benefits and Its Usage
                  Thread: (Celtic) Sea Salt at Salt Support Forum (ThreadID: 1241473)

Doing well Slay...hope you are too.:l
                  Thanks RC & Slay :l
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
                  X