I am Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Truth

This is a bit long and philosophical so I didn't post in the general section. It's very good and usefull.

Sunday, March 25, 2007
    Quado Daily Portion

What Now?

The best way to discover the answer is to ask the right question. And the question to ask is not "Why?" The question to ask is not "When?" The question to ask is not "What Next?" The question to ask, and the only question to ask, is "What Now?"

For within the question "What Now" is contained all the rest. At the highest and widest, you are connected to all that is. You know the past that contains the "Why," but you know it as a deep feeling and understanding. To try to give words to this deep understanding is to bring in your analytical mind, and this mind loves creating puzzles and problems equally as much as it loves solving them. So when you ask "Why," you will be presented with excuses and rationalizations that your active mind has made up as well as more and more problems and puzzles to solve. "Why did I do that?" is so much less useful than, "What shall I do now?"

But yet, the answers are all there, in your deep spiritual connection. This deep knowledge of the past as well as the motivations that will drive the future are clearly accessible to you only when you ask "What Now?" For this is the one question that confounds the mind that lives only in the past and in a future derived only from past knowledge, not a future driven off what is happening right at this moment and the overall trends and currents that are flowing across the world even as you read these words.

People who can truly envision the future, who can tap into things in time to catch the flower when it is still in the bud, do so by connecting deeply with this moment, the place where the future is formed. In this moment, the vine is sending out shoots that will become the blooming flowers of tomorrow. But just as the flowers that bloomed yesterday will soon drop from the vine, it is all changing, it is all evolving, and if you will but allow yourself, by setting aside fear and doubt and delving deeply into the connection that is yours to own, you will be able to sense those shoots and take advantage of the world that is about to blossom.

Do not waste your time picking up the blossoms that have already fallen. Do not waste your time and energy in shedding tears over the natural and easy evolution that is life, with its endings and beginnings and its glorious middle.

All of the answers are there, but they are all answered by the one question: "What Now?" For when you get the right answer to this question, it contains the future, for the correct answer to "What Now?" is what will position you to both enjoy this moment and to put yourself in place for the next most interesting and exciting thing that is to happen in your life.

Life is change and evolution. Do not strive to make it otherwise. A life well-lived is full of changes, twists and turns, times when you suddenly know you are to discard the past, move out of that old dream and allow a new one to form. Hanging on to your old dreams is as harmful as hanging on to your old triumphs and disappointments. Everything needs renewal. Everything naturally evolves toward renewal. Just as the spring drives the grass toward the sun, so does your life drive you toward new discoveries, new rays of being, new life forms taking shape in this moment and blossoming into tomorrows.

And so, let us ask, "What Now?" Go deeply into your quiet center and breathe until you enter the pool of peace you know as your own truth. Then lift yourself up to the top of your head and open up the portals for your higher self to fill you completely. Join these together, your internal peace and your higher truth, letting it all flow and glow in golden delight. Then ask, "What Now?" The answer will be short, for now is just this few seconds, and you must be full of faith that what is right for now contains potential for the future as well, for your higher self knows all, is connected to all, can feel it all in its great flow.

So write these few words down, this direction for today. Then ask again tomorrow and write that down as well. Watch as the patterns form. Follow the guidance you are given and see how wonderful things begin to flow more easily. Quiet your mind that wants to make a problem it can solve. Quiet your mind that wants to frame everything in terms of a known past and the direction seemingly set by your society. Society is fickle; you need to be solid and steadfast in your truth, not blown by the winds of fashion and circumstance.

Center yourself deeply and then ask the right question. Then all you have to do is follow the directions you are given. Nothing could be simpler.

Here is a little prayer for today

I feel my truth inside, like a deep pool of peace unending. I open myself to the golden flood of knowledge, faith and love that I know as my higher self. I open myself to this deeper and wider knowledge of all that is in my world, right now, as well as the higher intentions of my soul.

It is all one within me. All truth, all knowledge, all love. All that is.

I am truth. I am power unending. I am love and peace. I am.

The Quado messages from the last month are available on Quado and Carrie . You will also find there powerful meditations and a Quado Healing Crystal, which will help you feel the connection to Quado and these words.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

I am Truth

Thank you so much D...
    Reading that was like feeding the soul... For years and years when I was drinking I totally neglected my soul, my spiritual side.... I'm surprised it didn't starve to death..

For the last 4 months or so I have started to become more aware of that side of me... I now meditate daily, just for 15 or 20 minutes a day, and it has made such a tremendous difference... I feel calmer, more settled and I can deal more easily with the cravings I still occasionally have.. I feel as if I have been introduced to a new me and I am spending time just getting to know and like her...

To anyone reading this who is hesitant or doubtful about meditating, I can only say, give it a try, it may not work for you, it may not be the right time for you, but, till you try it you'll never know....

For me, I feel as if I have opened a door onto a whole new way of living, and that word living is the operative word.. I wasn't living before, I was merely existing, going through the motions, pretending, but now, every day is a joy, and yes, I still have my down days, but, I can meet those days head on in a more positive frame of mind, just go with the flow, knowing that those negative feelings will pass..

Once again D, thank you..

Love, Louise xx
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

I am Truth

What now???
      Meditate on truth..."For thy word is truth"

I am nothing...no light, no truth, no love, no peace, no power...
      "there is none that doeth good no not one" (Romans 3:12)...

"God is Love"
      "Jesus is the way the truth and the life"
      "His word is truth"

"He is the light of the world"

"Jesus is the peace that passes all understanding"

He is the word, and power.."

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth"

James 4:10 "Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
      Control the Mind

Comment

I am Truth

Great stuff, D - thanks for sharing.
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I am Truth

Pleasure. Louise, 15+ minutes per day is wonderful. Cheers all.

D (in Vegas for a few days).
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X