Any runners out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any runners out there?

Celebrated 10 days off the pop with a 10 mile run. Got a half marathon in 5 weeks so that looks do-able.
    Running away from the bottle? Probably but if it helps wht the hell not.

Any runners out there?

Hi Jagman

I am training for the Vancouver 10km SUNRUN in MAY.........feeling good about getting some good oxygen in my body and having my blood pumping.............gives me some thinkin time as well while i hit the pavement..........

great job.......i am on day 8 off the vino...............
    You've been CRITICISING yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try APPROVING of yourself and see what happens......

Comment

Any runners out there?

We have lots of runners here, actually. I myself run triathlons but haven't in a while (was sick and injured last year). I'm looking for one later this year.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Any runners out there?

Hi Columbia, thanks for the encouragement. A sun run sounds great, recently it's been snowing a bit here...and it's freezing.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Any runners out there?

i run! well, i plod along at about a 10 minute mile pace, but it's better than drinking!
          10-06-2012

Comment

Any runners out there?

I do triathlons, MUD obstacle events, and loads and LOADS of hiking/climbing.
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Any runners out there?

I'm a mud runner!
              I haven't actually ran since before my brother died, but I just started working out again and plan to do runs for mental illness and addiction.
              Nothing else can clean out those cobwebs and burn off raw emotion like a good run.
              Day 1 again 11/5/19
              Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
              Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
              Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
              11/27/19: messed up but back on track
              12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X