af day Friday 21 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Friday 21 March

MAE everyone - its really fab Friday here. Everyone recovered from the MWO network sabbatical? I was a naughty girl last night -stayed up too late and not had enough sleep but my brain is wired cos I have so much reading (for work) to do. Still have my cold as well.

Lavande - great that you grandson is on the mend. Must have been a real worry for you and his Mum and Dad. Little kids are so up and down so quickly with illness.

Mick - cute bunnies altho i have a skeptical view about such animals - as I have posted before. Saw the damage they were doing to the landscape last weekend - but your bunnies look well domesticated (I was going to say well fed!).

Pauly - don't know how you can exercise and read the screen at the same time. I hired an exercise bike years ago and almost fell asleep with boredom.

PPQP - sounds like you have a major project at hand but you will be more than capable.

LTLW - keep the upbeat attitude going and write down those plans. So important for us all. I have been thinking ahead to my flight to the UK next week and the things I have to do while there. I am not worried about drinking AL but still aim to be preemptive about such things. I was in the supermarket yesterday - and the wine just kept 'popping up' for sale - so called 'good label wine' at ridiculously low prices - even in the middle of the vege section. Didn't fool me! I was on a mission to buy NZ made Marmite to take to my family in the UK (this is a long and ridiculous story that fall under the coals to Newcastle section) - MICK - :nutso: JOKE ALERT !!!!!!

Kuya - hows the fag stopping going? At least I don't have that to worry about as well cos I know from friends that it is so hard. Sounds like the gym is taking over for you in a positive way. I really need to up my exercise - not for weight loss but for strength and sanity. If I incorporate fast walking and walking up hills - it usually works for me - and I have so many lovely places around me to do this in.

Hi there SL, SF, FF, BHOG, Det, YahYah, Turnagain - sorry I have run out of words and time - have to get the others in the house up and off to work/school - including self.

Have a Fab Friday - and for those who used to (or still do) associate it with boozing - forget that - just accept it as a day with a name called Friday. There is great stuff to do everyday now...

af day Friday 21 March

oops - forgot to wave across the ditch to Blondie - how could I not do that? Gidday Blondie!!!

Comment

af day Friday 21 March

mae TT - I see you started a Fri 22nd thread so shall head over there!! Been busy messing around with moving odds and sods and managed to pack one box - of alcohol, ironically!!

Are you excited about your trip? As an avid traveller who now hates flying, I have mixed feelings about all this.
      Off to catch up...

Comment

af day Friday 21 March

Headed home tomorrow....so glad that I gave myself a day of driving and two days of rest before going back into real life.

We have had great fun.....need to rest up from all the fun.

Mick....I was a bit confused by your message. I don't think you wipe away all the good memories.....even though I have been on and off....It has never wiped away the good memories. I just prefer to not create new "bad" ones.

As fun as this week was....I am excited to get back to real life. We have a lot of changes in front of us....as a family...and so excited to get settled.

Comment

Working...
        X