af 1st April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af 1st April 2014

Good mae everybody....as I sit or moreso lie on the sunbed outside writing this,I am reminded of the cold days that we have just experienced recently!!!temperature this morning when I got up was..wait for it ...77 degrees !!!..immediately dug the old speedo swimming trunks out and put the sunloungers outside on the grass.Less than 3 days ago,there was snow on the ground and plants were just peeking their heads through!!!!now in less than 24 hours later some are in full bloom...hang on just got to put some more sun cream on

Morning Lav....how are you today? heres a cuppa for you ,though Im haviing a long cool glass of lemonade instead..too hot for tea or .Any plans for today?did the jelly beans get a spanking?..I made an egg trail up yesterday when I was out for madam..started off with 6 mini cream eggs, hidden all over the place with clues, a bag of mini cream eggs and finally large egg..got home ..she had scoffed all bar the large egg and felt reallly sick!!
    Here and cream eggs is like me and booze..doesnt work!!Are you going to replace the one thats gone to the happy henhouse?

Hiya Kuya..hows you today mate?You are doing really well with(out) the cigs..great...dont forget tho ..need to reward yourself in some way for not smoking...and I dont mean a bottle o wine!!!:H:H
    Shit nearly lost this post..running 2 side by side..my brain cant cope!!! have a great evening
    :l

Hi ppqp ..happy easter too..Did you do anything yesterday..or doing anything today? Cmon you need to move off that sofa!!Heres a coffee for you..have a great day

Hiya Nurdl..wow that arm must be really sore by now!!how are you doing? glad to see you posting again..and even gladder that your non presence was due to booze!!Well done on the choccies v booze ..no contest really..think I have got 9 months af this week sometime ..the time has really flown in...you have a great day

Hiya Cat ..how are you doing today?Any plans or just a quiet chill day? whatever you choose enjoy it

Morning TT..and hows life over here for you?If you are in the mids thats a fair old drive to Portsmouth for you!!any plans ..you must have..not really good.. you just land and we start playing about with the clocks..how long are you over for?Where in the mids are you?..me being Mr Nosey!!

Morrning SL ..well done on your 4th week ...the months will sooon rack up..glad you had a quiet but nice time..so they werent impressed with Mr Bond your girls..cant say i blame them

Hiya Turnagain ..happy Easter ..glad you are better now that your vit problem is sorted out, you have a great day

Morning LTLW... cmon mate big smile dont let the crappy weather get you down!!!
    my wife came home the other day and announced that she had bought me a present...it is only a little rubber Mr Happy keyring that she bought from cancer research for kids charity..but the rationale behind it was..that since Ihave stopped drinking and stopped those tablets that I was on,Im no longer the arse that I was...and that little thing makes me so pleased with myself..yes I still get down as we all do...but deal with it differently..just thought Id share that with you,for Im sure others see the change in you..thats what its all about..enjoying life so that others see that you are

Right folksies ..offski back into the sunshine...just in case you think I have lost the plot.. look at the date.!!!Its bloody freezing, dull, heatings on even the plants have got hats on..but so what! have a great day

There?s 1 redhead 1 brunette and 1 blonde. Their all at the NASA space center. The redhead says to the flight technician ?I want to go to the moon?. The flight technician says she can go tomorrow. The brunette says ?I want to go to Mars?. He says she can go next week. The blonde says ?I want to go to the sun?. The flight technician says, ?Don?t you know you?ll burn up?? The blonde says ?Well then I?ll go at night.?

Interviewer: What is the difference between paper clip and a screw?

Interviewee: I do not know. I have never been paper clipped.

An old man approaches the window of a cinema with a chicken on his shoulder, and asks for 2 tickets. The girl at the counter wants to know who is going in with him.
    He replies, "Well, my pet chicken, of course!"

"Im sorry," The girl tells him. "We cant allow animals in the cinema."

The man goes around the corner and stuffs the chicken into his trousers. He returns to the window, buys his ticket and goes in. Inside the cinema, the chicken starts to get hot and begins to squirm, so the man unzips his trousers so the chicken can stick its head out and watch the film.

Seated next to him is a woman. She looks over at his lap and is horrified. She elbows her friend Agnes and whispers, "Agnes, this man over here has just unzipped his trousers!"

Agnes whispers back, "Oh, dont worry about it...youve seen one, youve seen them all." Madge says, "I KNOW...but this ones eating my POPCORN!!"

What has one hundred balls and screws old ladies?
    Bingo

What is a zebra?
    26 sizes larger than an ?A? bra.
    What is it when a man talks dirty to a woman?
    Sexual harassment.
    Funny Dirty Joke 6
    What is it when a woman talks dirty to a man?
    $3.99 a minute.

What is the difference between a golf ball and a g-spot?
    Men will spend two hours searching for a golf ball.

Below is a list of real car insurance claim quotes, so what real insurance claimants has put on their car insurance claim forms!
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 01
    A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 02
    A truck backed through my windshield into my wife?s face.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 03
    An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 04
    As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 05
    Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don?t have.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 06
    I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 07
    I didn?t think the speed limit applied after midnight.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 08
    I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 09
    I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 10
    I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 11
    I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I would not have asked her to drive it if I had thought there was any risk.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 12
    I left for work this morning at 7am as usual when I collided straight into a bus. The bus was 5 minutes early.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 13
    I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 14
    I pulled in to the side of the road because there was smoke coming from under the hood. I realized there was a fire in the engine, so I took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 15
    I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 16
    I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when we met on impact.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 17
    I saw two kangaroos having it off in the middle of the road. So I hit them, which caused me to ejaculate through the sunroof.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 18
    I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 19
    I started to turn and it was at this point I noticed a camel and an elephant tethered at the verge. This distraction caused me to lose concentration and hit a bollard.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 20
    I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 21
    I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 22
    I was backing my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 23
    I was going at about 70 or 80 mph when my girlfriend reached over and grabbed my testicles so I lost control.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 24
    I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 25
    I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 26
    I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 27
    I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 28
    In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 29
    My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 30
    No one was to blame for the accident but it would never have happened if the other driver had been alert.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 31
    No witnesses would admit having seen the mishap until after it happened.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 32
    On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 33
    The accident happened because I had one eye on the truck in front, one eye on the pedestrian, and the other on the car behind.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 34
    The accident happened when the right front door of a car came round the corner without giving a signal.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 35
    The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 36
    The accident was caused by me waving to the man I hit last week.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 37
    The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 38
    The car in front of me stopped for a yellow light, so I had no choice but to hit him. (She pushed him through the intersection)
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 39
    The claimant had collided with a cow. The questions and answers on the claim form were ?
    Q: What warning was given by you?
    A: Horn.
    Q: What warning was given by the other party?
    A: Moo.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 40
    The gentleman behind me struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in a bush with just his rear end showing.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 41
    The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 42
    The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 43
    The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 44
    The pedestrian had no idea which way to run as I ran over him.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 45
    The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 46
    The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 47
    To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 48
    When I saw I could not avoid a collision I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car.
    Funny Car Insurance Claim Quote 49
    Windshield broke. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

af 1st April 2014

Happy April fools Mick. :H:H

Comment

af 1st April 2014

Good morning Abbers & Happy April Fools

I definitely did NOT wake up on the beach in the Bahamas Mick :H
      The jelly beans are now history, just a memory (damn things)
      I was actually thinking about replacing my whole flock this Spring since egg production was so poor over the winter but changed my mind. The girls have been doing better for the past 2 weeks so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'm out to exercise soon then back here for a few hours of work then await the grandsons arrival at 3:30 this afternoon. A full day indeed :H

Greetings Kuya & everyone, hope everyone has a terrific AF Monday!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af 1st April 2014

MAE ALL....

Well you got me Mick...didn't notice the 2014 till KY posted and I really thought wow what a change in temperature. :H

You must feel right chuffed when you look at Mr. Happy! (Haven't thought of the Mr. Men books in a long time.)

Thanks for the kickoff and the coffee...another day of couch lounging in store. May have to do a bit of housework and cook a couple of meals and it's supposed to be +double digits so might have to pop outside for awhile.

KY
        ...glad the no smo is going good. Good thing you found that gym, sounds like the pool may have to shut down for the season.

Lav
        ...the chooks must have esp. Guess they figured they'd better smarten up. How many do you normally have at one time? You bring back memories of me working at sorting eggs at a girlfriends farm one summer. Was glad then and still am that I don't own chickens.

Off to deal with the hunger pains and get another cuppa for the jokes. Have a great AF Monday all and all to come....PPQP

Comment

af 1st April 2014

Hey PQ!
          The hens are just a hobby. I don't think I could tolerate all the poop if I had hundreds of them :H
          I purchase day old hatchlings from a hatchery in Iowa. Because they are shipped so far they have to be packed fairly tightly in a smallish box to stay warm. The minimum order is 25 & they always toss in a few extras
          Murray McMurray Hatchery - Buff Orpingtons
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af 1st April 2014

Mae, everyone.

Milestone day for me - six months. I'm up in the mountains finishing an Easter holiday ski trip. Blessings over the past six months have been enormous. I am so grateful for this new life.

Thanks to all here on this thread and elsewhere for being my companions.

Catbuddy
            "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

af 1st April 2014

CONGRATULATIONS

CATBUDDY!

6 Months is fricking awesome (And I KNOW this aint not April Fools )

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Comment

af 1st April 2014

Wonderful accomplishment Catbuddy!!
                March: 23 days AF, April 26 days AF, May _23_ AF days
                May 29: back to day 1
                June: The battle continues......

Comment

af 1st April 2014

CONGRATS ON 6 MONTHS CB

:danthin: :danthin: :danthin: :danthin: :danthin:

Comment

af 1st April 2014

CONGRATULATIONS ON SIX MONTHS CAT

Comment

af 1st April 2014

CAtbuddy,
                      CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go, keep it going!
                      Sorry I am so late reproting in, been busy at work today!
                      Stay Strong, everyone!
                      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

af 1st April 2014

Good to hear from you Mr Happy - that is great tale Mick! bet you are chuffed!:goodjob:
                        Congrats on 6 mos Cat, really good going, so looking forward to being there - and when I am there, you will be getting on home straight for a year :l
                        Got my youngests ears pierced today - she has a fear of dentist, when she needed braces the bribe was if she stuck with it for the first phase and did all that was needed with little fuss, she could get her ears done - so today was big day - she was up at midnight and 6 am in anticipation, but she did it!!
                        OK - thats fun today - no holiday for us in US, so back to the work thingy.....bye for now
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af 1st April 2014

Meowie Wowie, Cat!!! Look at you go, girl! 6 months is a marvelous milestone and more are ahead for you!

Thanks for the prank, Mickster the Trickster!

April 1 is a FUN, amazing day for our family for a lot of reasons....the BEST one is that my precious daughter was born on 4-1 26 years ago! The hubby thought I was pulling his leg when I called him to get his butt to the hospital. It took a nurse spouting medical jargon to get Mr. Skeptic to head on over for scream-o-rama.

What a gift it is to be there for others....right, FABbers?
                          Sober for the Revolution!
                          AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

af 1st April 2014

Congrats, Cat! :woot::woot: I'm glad that you are feeling so blessed!

Happy Birthday to your wonderful daughter, Turn!

So sorry about your hen, Lav. I agree that your hens must have ESP. So you like Buff Orpingtons? I always thought it would be easier to get sex-links; do you buy yours straight-run or sexed?

So is your dd happy with her pierced ears, SL?

Hi to PPQP, Kuya and everyone else.

I had a lazy-ass day except for work. Felt good for a change!

Hugs,
                            :l
                            YahYah
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af 1st April 2014

YoungAtHeart;1486396 wrote: I always thought it would be easier to get sex-links; do you buy yours straight-run or sexed?
                              What has this thread turned into??? :H :H

:hallo: BHOG...SL...Turn

Comment

Working...
                              X