TATTOOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TATTOOS

Whos got em? , who wants em? what do you think? Ive got a big tribal on my left shoulder blade and all 3 of my kids names on the inside of my right bicep in kanji japanese.
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

TATTOOS

Morning Maxman
    I have one of a daisy and a butterfly on the top of my foot.
    I love to go barefoot!

G

G

Comment

TATTOOS

Funny I didn't get one til I was 30....LOL...I have butterflies across my lower back...real bright colors...I love it!!! and a butterlfy..some where else...HA says "Billy's Girl"...regreted it after I got it...never put someones name on you...drunk...but, in light of recent events...glad I got it...the butterfly is a sign of eternal love.

Comment

TATTOOS

Tattoes are prettier...or should be...I have a couple of scars too..

Comment

TATTOOS

I have the Macks clans names on my right arm....Cos they are my right arm..

I plan to get the album cover of an iron maiden song tatooed on my arm....The tracks called wasted years...hmp..it has more than one meaning.
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

TATTOOS

hey tired-
            butterflies can also symblolize growth.
            Maybe we should get a few more.........

G

Comment

TATTOOS

My hubby has a full sleeve. He's a a firefighter and the top of his arm is related to that, along with his daughter's name. The rest of his arm is also fire-related. He has a dragon (very colorful). I love it. When we met, he added a tattoo over his heart. I'd love for him to add ink, but wow, it's quite expensive. I think about getting a tattoo, but I have a fear of pain, and I'm an educator. It would have to be hidden, and what's the fun of that.

Julie

Comment

TATTOOS

I think you can just make them out.

http://romegeorgia.com/dnordmen/popeye_strut.gif

Comment

TATTOOS

I got my first tatoos to p*ss my mom off when I was a disgustingly obnoxious teen....trouble woz, the only place that would tattoo me at such a young age was a dodgy sailors parlour in the red light district of Plymouths Union Street....
                  I got a giant bat flying across the moon on my right shoulder which looks like something out of a scooby doo cartoon, and a flowery, swallowy load of garbage on the other shoulder that's only saving grace is my daughters initials...
                  I also have a ladybug on my right breasticular which I DO like...
                  Next is a cover up on the shoulders(gaahhhhh that'll teach me to be a dick)....Japanese stylee chyrsanthemums and carp...MUCH nicer.....

My daughter has slightly more sense than her mother, and actually went to a reputable tattooist and got chinese writing across her shoulder blade and a beautiful and unusually styled black and grey butterfly behind and slightly underneath her left ear....awwwww cute:h

Comment

TATTOOS

maxman-
                    i noticed last night that this thread is in a mens group-
                    whoops! i saw it the first time on new post page......

G

Comment

TATTOOS

julie, the pain is nothing compared to what pain we cause when we drink.
                      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

TATTOOS

Well, since I have an appt. to have my nose pierced on Sunday. I have also been thinking of a tattoo...having trouble coming up with a design. I actually was thinking of a lady bug, and having the spots be the birth colors of my two kids, my hubby and myself? One of my mommy friends is currently getting sleeved...the colors are beautiful. I am not that daring, but then again she is in punk rock band.

Comment

TATTOOS

Why not get a spotted dick Kizzie?????
                          Then you can have the colours of EVERYONE you know...

hahhahahahaha

Comment

TATTOOS

Hmmm....a spottted WHAT? omg! I do like polka dots, but not on one of those.

Comment

TATTOOS

dayzee dont worry I think nearly all the posts on tattoos are from girls1

Comment

Working...
                              X