af day Thursday APRIL 4TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all..and how are you this morning? firstly thanks for all the good wishes and a big thank you to Jackie for posting a thread...
    I seldom think about it now, but if I am totally honest, when I do, I am so pleased with the progress that I have made...and that isnt being big headed just straight fact.Never though I would give up for 9 days far less 9 months...so far all the people out there who think it is impossible..it isnt....just stick with it and dont give in.Believe in yourself.

not sure ,but I think Nurdl is at the 7 month mark too..so cmon out you come!!

Tea and coffee on the go ..cup one has already been done in!!

Evening Kuya...ad how are you?I must apologise..didnt know it was 7 months for you..knew it was around this week but not the exact date..takes me all my time to remember names ..including my own nowadays Malcolm!!:H Perhaps a dates thread?For no other reason
    than to say well done to someone who has hit a target.
    Business wise ...whatever your plans,and how you feel ,you will give it your best shot...you know where I am if you need a shoulder..crap at speaking, but pretty good at listening, so keep that head up :l

Morning Lav...wont ask if you enjoyed yourself yesterday.....pretty obvious really!!!Have a coffee...any plans for today?Ive got a bit of research to do..its all tied in with me Sunday outings ave a great day

Wow ppqp..snow ? whats that ??:H how are you?So thats you then all nicely cooried up in the warm with your coffee and answering e mails ? not bad at all!!have a restful day

Hi yah ...hows you today? Im aching a little bit so take it easy day...its amazing how much energy you get back when you start doing exercise..I had forgotten all about that...Said yesterday that I want going to the gym...in the end I did!!hows the house coming along?have a great day

Morning BHOG..how are you ? yes you are right we havent "known" each other long...but I thank you for the kind words you put on the other thread..how are you today?Have a great day..dont get dragged down by "da management" :H

Hiya SL...wow 17 day call..thats one stretch that is ! thanks for the good wishes..and yes at times you do feel like having a drink..but tell yourself how well you have done ,because you have :wd:..its a pleasure to have you here

Hiya Cat...no you didnt offend anyone ..what right did he have to stick his nose in to your business? and why ? is he a grovelling little toady..cas it certainly doesnt sound like there could be any other reason! hope youre conversation goes well today..and to be honest ,I would make it quite clear to your current boss, that if and when you decide you are going to move on , you will have the decency to tell him or her about it..not to here it from some tale telling little shit in the corner!!!
    I would also make that quite clear to your EX boss that you are quite capable of stringin a conversation together without his unasked for assistance ..the :moon:

right folksies time for the offski..have a great day

A photographer for a national magazine was assigned to take pictures of a great forest fire. He was advised that a small plane would be waiting to fly him over the fire.

The photographer arrived at the airstrip just an hour before sundown. Sure enough, a small Cessna airplane was waiting. He jumped in with his equipment and shouted, "Let's go!" The tense man sitting in the pilot's seat swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air, though flying erratically.

"Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, "And make several low-level passes."

"Why?" asked the nervous pilot.

"Because I'm going to take pictures!" yelled the photographer. "I'm a photographer, and photographers take pictures!"

The pilot replied, "You mean you're not the flight instructor?"

q How did the hillbilly find his sister in the woods? A: Pretty hot

A Guy Walks Into a Hillbilly Bar and orders a white wine.
    The bartender says, “You ain’t from around here, are ya?”
    The guy says, “No, I’m from Canada. I’m a taxidermist.”
    The barkeep asks, “what in tarnation is a taxidermist? You drive a taxi?”
    “No. I mount animals,” the guy explains.
    The bartender grins and yells to his patrons, “It’s OK, boys – he’s one of us!”

A wife comes home from a business trip to Las Vegas and tells her husband she’s moving there immediately.
    When the distraught husband asks why, she says, "Because I can make $300 a day there doing what I give you for free."
    The husband runs upstairs, packs his suitcase, goes downstairs, and waits by the front door.
    When the wife asks him where he’s going, he replies, “I’m going to Vegas with you. I want to see how you live on $600 a year.?

A Man Goes into the Job Center in downtown Denver and sees an ad for a gynecologist’s assistant. Interested, he asks the clerk for details.
    The clerk says, “The job entails getting the ladies ready for the gynecologist. You have to help the women out of their underwear, lay them down, and rub soothing oils into their private parts so they’re ready for their examination. The annual salary is $65,000, and you'll have to go to Billings, Montana.”
    "Good grief,” exclaims the man. "Is that where the job is?"
    "No sir,” says the clerk. “That's where the end of the line is right now.”

The Smith family is driving behind a trash truck when a large dildo flies out and hits their windshield. To hide her embarrassment, the mother turns and says to her young kids, "My, what a big insect!"
    Her seven year old son responds, "Yeah, I’m surprised it could even fly with a dick that big!"

A couple is shopping in the mall for hours. The wife turns to talk to her husband and realizes he’s nowhere in sight. Angry, she calls his cell phone and asks where he disappeared to. “Honey,” he says, “remember that jewelry store we walked by a few years ago, and you loved the gold locket in the window but we couldn’t afford it, so I told you I would buy it for you one day?” Choked up, the wife replies, “Yes, how could I *forget?” Her husband goes on, “Well, I’m at the bar next door to it if you need me.”

A Man Pulls Into a Gas Station in his Porsche, and a kid on a tricycle starts riding around him.
    “Wanna race?” asks the kid.
    “No thanks,” laughs the guy and drives off.
    When he gets on the highway, the kid suddenly zooms past him. “Wow!” the guy says and floors it. He catches up and the kid disappears behind him. A minute later the kid flies past again. Astonished, the guy pulls over, only to see the kid come zooming backward, then forward again, until finally he comes to a stop next to the car.
    The man opens the door to find the kid on his tricycle, wheels smoking. The kid pants, “Thanks for stopping mister. My suspenders got caught in your door.”

A man sits next to a woman at a bar and says, “I’d tell you a joke about my penis…” He pauses, then adds, “but it’s too long!”
    The woman replies, “I’d tell you a joke about by vagina, but you’ll never get it!”

My friend told me he had sex with his girlfriend and her twin. I asked him how he could tell them apart.
    He said her brother had a moustache.

A cowboy tells another, “that bull nearly killed me, partner, charged at me like a locomotive!”
    “How’d you get away?” asks the other cowboy.
    “He slipped, and I jumped the fence.”
    “Man, I would’ve crapped all over the place.”
    “I did! What do you think that bull slipped in?”

“My boyfriend complains I hog the mirror,” one blonde says to another.
    “I know what you mean,” her friend says. “Mine broke his back ‘cause I was hogging the mirror.”
    “He had an accident in the bathroom?”
    “No, on the freeway.”
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Mick & all Abbers

23 freaking degrees this morning - BRRRR!!!!!
    Next week's weather will be near 70 degrees, can't wait!

Cat, what the hell is wrong with people anyway? Why do they start up unecessary shit like that??
    Reminds me a lot of my spouse YB. I think it's their way of dragging you into their misery
    Hope your meeting goes well today!

Kuya, I sometimes have a hard time getting people to pay me as well, I understand. I think that is the harderst part of being self employed - demanding payment. Only once have I had to turn to a collection agency for help - it was a rather large amount of money involved. I can't pay my business bills if my customers/clients don't pay theirs. Is there anyone you can turn to for help in getting people to pay up???? You do deserve to be paid for your time, services & experience. Our local vets don't let you leave the office until you pay with cash, check or credit card

Speaking of work, time to get some done!
    Wishing everyone a terrific AF Thursday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE All...

Mick...thanks for the kickoff and the coffee. Going to be busier today in preparation for an evening meeting. According to the news we had freezing rain last night so will take my time this morning and see if the car thaws out.

Lav...
      good morning. Hope you had a lovely time yesterday. Yup some people just can't keep their nose out of other peoples business. I think they get the 2yr old mentality of "I know something you don't know!"

CB
      ...good luck with the meeting and I think you should heed Mick's advice!

Off to get my second cuppa...PPQP

Comment

Great pic PQ :H :H
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X