Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Thursday 4 April alt thread

Hiya all.
    Something is wrong with the thread that Mick started. It keeps crashing and Its showing message errors - but the other threads are opening. Just wanted to say hi to all - I am still in the UK - we had snow flurries today. I am fine and sober - don't even think about drinking. But tired from travelling. Getting fat from not eating my usual grub although I am walking lots. Missing family greatly.
    Very Sorry to hear about your business Kuya. Great that folk have made suggestions - but unfortunately NZ has a small population and so niche business opportunities are limited. A petting zoo would not work in my opinion - people who could afford this usually have access to small animals and others don't have much money. Anyway Kuya - it looks bloody grim here in the UK as far as the economy goes - not that this helps you.

How's everyone else been doing? Too easy to get behind when you don't check in every day. I will try to read back through the threads but wanted to get a post in before I loose this internet connection
    Hope all are sane and sober and surviving the weird weather around the globe.
Working...
X