Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I only use half of my brain half the of time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering and contemplating all of the asinine things I have done in my life while under the influence of alcohol. Like going out with one young lady and meeting up with another that I met a couple of weeks before, while intoxicated, and not remembering the evening......but she did...bad scene. Ha! The waking up in a strange bed, girl I don't remember.....You get the picture ! Ha! I also woke up in the Alexandria City Jail, after a night of festivities. Oh just thinking of those times makes ponder......If I hadn't drank to excess I would've of gotten into those predicaments. Oh well.......all the more to stop, begin a life anew MWO members...... Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Hope there's not any little IADs running around you don't know about due to those black outs.....

Comment

You bet Hart....at least nobody has come knocking on my door yet....Ha! Just a little ted bit......You go to a disadvantaged Grocery store and a little kid yells "Daddy" all the men in the store didn't look back ! Yell "Mom" in that store all the ladies turn around........Ha! So is life....Ha!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I consider it a miracle that I didn't end up with some STD, or little ones I didn't plan on!
        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

I am lucky to be alive! Being drunk in Tijuana is NOT a good idea!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I hear that K9. I was blasted the whole time I was in Panama. thankfully they mostly speak English but I did manage to confuse the hell out of several taxi drivers.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Remember going drinking in Portugal and the next morning when I awoke in the back of my van I was in Spain...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I woke up one morning in my car in Japan, having run off the road the previous night, with a vague recollection of talking to a Japanese cop and telling them that I was a teacher.
                In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Working...
                X