X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Saturday April 13

Good morning Abbers!

OK, it's my turn to make the coffee & tea

Looking forward to some decent weather this weekend & no rain, yay!
    I really, really need to get some yard work done, like it or not.

Cat, read 'The Wisdom of Menopause' by Dr Christianne Northrup. Her level headed approach is helpful

Have a great AF Saturday everyone!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

MAE Abbers.......thanks to Lav for starting today's thread. That book sounds interesting, I, for one, love being through menopause, the evenness of moods is fantastic and outweighs the negative IMO.

Lovely day here still warm and pleasant. Feeling a little more rested and back to normal.

Haven't managed to catch up on yesterday's thread so hope everyone is well.

Laters

KY

Comment

Lav! Good to see you still fighting the good fight. I've just popped in for a flying visit and "saw" DG and Greenie on another thread. Hope you're doing well Lav.

Hi to Kuya and all to come, new and old.
      sigpic
      AF since December 22nd 2008
      Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...thanks for the kickoff and the coffee. Glad someone's getting decent weather this weekend.
        Hopefully I can get down to see my Dad and home again before this snow storm hits. Now they're calling for up to 25cm by tomorrow night. :wow:

KY
        ...ditto on being post menopause. Things getting back to normal for you eh? Day 2 SF?

Marshy
        ...name sounds familar but can't place the face. :H

Popping into the office on my way out so will check back after I'm home and hunkered down. Have a great AF Saturday all and all to come.....PPQP

Comment

Wow - hi there Marshy, great to see you
          Hope you are well!

kuya & PQ, hope you are both having some me time today.
          PQ, you really need to move south! I couldn't bear all that snow I hope it goes somewhere else & leaves you alone

I spent some time starting the spring cleaning in the chicken coop - how do they make such a freaking mess? :H
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

mornin all..nope didnt start thread this morn on phone. just outside Yorkhope evrryone is ok Puter still playing up grr,have a grt day
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
            X