Sunday, 14 April AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, 14 April AF

Good morning guys! I am up very early & feeling quite refreshed & enthusiastic to start the 3rd week of April AF.
    Thanking my lucky stars as well for all I have to look forward to. I sincerely doubt I would be in the same state of mind had we remained in the Caribbean. There is something with those islands & the heat that makes one just care a lot less about life. Hm. That said, my goal today is no vino & no complaining about being cold!!
    Wonder how everybody else is getting along ?
    March: 23 days AF, April 26 days AF, May _23_ AF days
    May 29: back to day 1
    June: The battle continues......

Sunday, 14 April AF

Good morning Abbers!

Thanks for starting us up LTLW
    I'm glad to hear you are already enjoying the benefits of an AF life
    I have to say that I was long depressed when I started drinking like a crazy woman & the AL just made me not care about life either. So glad that is all history now.

I made my own coffee Mick & have plenty if anyone else wants some.

I have to get back to my outside chores - lots & lots to do out there.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Sunday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Sunday, 14 April AF

Yeah and I find too much vino makes small problems into big ones.
      We just got home, a very long day, & I am looking forward to waking up with a clear head.
      PS: am feeling grateful I managed another day!!)
      March: 23 days AF, April 26 days AF, May _23_ AF days
      May 29: back to day 1
      June: The battle continues......

Comment

Sunday, 14 April AF

Good for you LTLW

Where the heck are all the Abbers?
        When is the last time Deter checked in??
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Sunday, 14 April AF

I'm here....

I'll check back in in a few minutes. The kitties are giving me baleful looks that I interpret to mean that their dinner is late. They want it now. They have just reached the pacing stage, but the chorus will start up momentarily.

:l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sunday, 14 April AF

LTLW, I'm so glad that you are feeling the way you do. You will really appreciate the summer season now that you have been through the winter, too! It will be even more glorious sober!

Lav--well, you just sound like Lav! Upbeat, productive, raring to go!

I just got back from PA. I will be up there just for the day next Saturday to clean up the miscellaneous paint splotches on the floor, clean up the kitchen, get the last of my supplies out of there--I had a car-full of them coming home! Last weekend was just soooo hard; this weekend seemed very easy in comparison. Nevertheless, I still found myself staring off into space at times and having to bring myself back to the task at hand. It will be so nice to have my regular life back.

Anyway, I'm bushed! It will be nice to be in my own bed tonight! Hi to all the other abbers out there! I hope you had a great weekend!

:l
            YahYah
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sunday, 14 April AF

Wow, good to see you YahYah
              I was beginning to wonder if everyone had fallen off the planet or something :H
              Sounds like your big task is nearing the end, good for you! Are you selling the house now? I think that's what you said previously, right?
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Sunday, 14 April AF

Looks like everyone is doing well! I did post a few times and looks like they did not stick. Because of the move....they were changing my internet service between places....on almost 15 minute intervals. Got the tech here today and all is set.

Move went well....MY FEET HURT! I am 100% moved out of the old place and into the new one. I love the new place....hubby and kids love the new place...so all is good on the move. Funny the things you find when you move. Finally looked through old photos albums and all that. I see how young I looked....and then remember how stupid I was

School is going great. My second class is tomorrow night....I am looking forward to it. And a short drive home.

Off work tomorrow....and even though we still have more to unpack....its nothing that can't wait. Duck Dynasty on Demand

Comment

Sunday, 14 April AF

Hi Abbers

Doing great and feeling really happy in new place. Sorting through old stuff slowly and throwing out (20 year old phone, power and credit card accounts!!)

Would love to be able to read back to catch up but I'd not resurface till Christmas! Hope everyone's doing well and will try and ease myself back in here...!

Comment

Sunday, 14 April AF

MAE Abbers.......tis quiet in here today ......

YAH .....you must be so glad that is over.......back to normal now......I am starting to really value routine.

Welcome back Blondie.....glad you are all present and correct

Winter, Lav and SF HIDEHI and to all yet to come

Comment

Working...
                    X