Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes you can!

Good morning Glories!
    I found this prayer in my inbox this morning and thought I would share it with you.
    Music is one of the ways God speaks to us...I know there have been times when I felt like He was standing next to me when words broke my heart. This song is one of those..."The Blood Says You Can!" Listen to His message..
    Love you all.

Nancy

March 31, 2007

Oh precious heavenly Father! I am so blessed by the message of Your Word in song! My heart was touched, my spirits lifted, and my soul full of praise as I listened to "The Blood Says You Can." When Satan tells me I can't; I'm not worthy; I've done this or that and You do not want me because I'm not good enough, I can praise You God because the blood of Jesus says I can come to You. Because of that sinless, holy blood sacrifice of my Savior upon the Cross, His obedience, and His ascension to Your right hand and Your mercy seat, I can. Thank You for that grace-filled gift that saved my soul from hell. I love You. I love my Jesus, and I'm so thankful for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit who sealed me unto the day of redemption. My heart cries out for You. Glory and majesty to the Lamb who was slain and who lives forevermore, interceding for little ole me...and for any one who will come in repentance, believing and accepting Your wonderful gift. Thank You Deliverer in whose name I pray, amen.
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Oh yes you can!

Thanks for that Nancy, love the wonderful words you write..
    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
    X