Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many guys are subscribing members for MWO??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just curious.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

I signed up the other day...
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Here, here. I belong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Welcome guys.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Me since October 2006
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

were do you sign up at
            Its strange being sober; huh, so this is how normal people are :H

Comment

Hi Captain, you can go to the FAQ section at the very top of the forums page (where all the different sections are listed). When you click on the FAQ section, you'll see the thread for the MWO Subscriber. There is a link to the signup page there, and you can read about it.

I'm really enjoying it.
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

No..We had some money troubles last year...So no bank account...No DD or paypal..
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Nope, just doing fine like this. Frankly, special privileges are fine with me, but should maybe be less showy, (as it might sort of tend to divide between the have and the have-nots) ... Anyway, that's just my personal opinion...

I'm ok with ordering my supplements off and on by mail. As for the chat option, I can frankly do without as I'm pretty busy during the day and it would probably be impossible given the fact that I live in a different time zone. Horoscopes were never to my liking.
                  Paddy
                  Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

I'm going to sign up.
                    See what iit's like.

Comment

Well I signed up, not for any extra privileges, because I don't use chat, I haven't got, nor do I want a web cam for video chat, the thought fills me with horror, but I just wanted to support this site the best way I could... My attitude towards ALL the members remains exactly the same regardless of whether they subscribe or not, if I can help someone with a few words then I will..

If anyone who subscribes feels superior, or someone who doesn't subscribe feels inferior, then that is there problem and they will have to deal with that... As far as I am concerned we are ALL here to help and encourage each other regardless of anything else...

With love, Louise xx
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Paddy ... Getting a tad cranky here ....

What's all this crap about feeling superior? What's all this crap about being "less showy"?

There are regular users here who use up way more bandwidth than I, as a newly embraced Pencil-Head have ever done, simply by having over-the-top emoticons and other extraneous stuff. All good fun.

So I subscribed. I may be considered a "have". Yes. I no longer have a mortgage - my Visa repayment card is at zero. The only outstanding bill I have is my curent phone bill. - $72.00. That's all I (financially) owe to anybody. I must be a "have" as opposed to a "have not".

Please do not punish me because I can afford to support this site. I don't give a rat's arse about the "showy embellishments". So I now have a gizmo that let's me show my "mood". So now I can call myself an Anything Member. So now I can access "horoscopes". All matters diddly-squat.

I love this joint. It's kept me sane. And if I can ever get my camera to work, I'll join the Pencil Heads - in whatever they have to offer.

..... when I think of what I used to spend on brandy .......

(shudder)

Comment

Drat!! Here I was waiting to sit in on a webcam conversation between Mona Cat and Irish.

Comment

I totally agree with Louise & Tawny, I joined up because I wanted to support the place that helped my to get my life back, but i'm honest as well about the cost, It's only the same amount per month as I would spend on one bottle of wine ..

I love you all for what you have given me over the past 5 months whether you have a pencil or not ...

Love & Hugs to everyone here :h :l :h
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

P.S. Tawny, I still have a mortgage and a credit card bill, any chance of a loan?????
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X