Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Monday 22 April

MAE Abbys!!
    Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. As its still Sunday elsewhere I see others are doing this.

Take care on your travels Det! Its the opposite for me - sober travelling works for me but the stress of work and home and the everyday routines are what I have to watch with regard to AL.
    PPQP - hope the AA meeting was helpful - or you were helpful to others. Or just being there I guess. Does that make sense?

Lav - (and YAH) - OK dumb question - but who or what is Stella? Is it a chook?
    LTLW - hope you are OK.

Lots of cold weather still around up North in the world - looks like many will have a short spring.

Sunday for me was Wet Wet Wet. It rained and rained - but we need it. Had a brief family outing for lunch and some garden supplies - that ended in tears. Me and my daughter. Its the communication thing - her sullenness and my feelings of not getting through to her. She is very quiet and private and I really don't know what to say sometimes. We ended up talking about that, crying, hugging, cuddling and then looking at dumb stuff on the internet together. I know this will be an on-going issue (not the internet dumbness!!!) - but it was ultra-exhausting. We were very close when she was pre-teen - and I guess we still are but its different and I have to accept this.
    Kuya - sounds like my relationship with my Mum was very different to yours. We didn't compete. My Mum was very ill and loving and I looked after her a lot. Yeah, close emotional relationship with lots of tears too as I recall!!! But I lied as I became a teen because I did not want to hurt her.
    On that note - full to the brim with analyst's fodder - I will do something sensible like make tea and coffee for all.
    Have a Fabby Sober Monday when it comes your way !!

af day Monday 22 April

Hey TT, it looks like there is another thread that has been started for today, but to answer your burning question, Stella is a chook.
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
    X