Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindful May!

Good morning everyone & Happy May

Sunshine & heading to the mid 70's today - yay!

Wishing everyone a great AF Wednesday. I'll be back later.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Mindful May!

Happy Mayday everyone!

Mindful May it is. What a great title. Have a pearler of a day Lav.

May you all be well and happy. Big wave to all Mindul Maystars!

G bloke. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mindful May!

Thanks, Lav for the beautiful beginning to a new month. G-man, wonderful to see your words, like a May basket here on the thread. Pers - such happy news about the good birth - wishing you well wherever you are off to -

Mindful. Just the word helps me to focus and appreciate. And I am appreciating everyone here, all your words and journeys.

Wishing all a glorious first-May blooming AF day!
      to the light

Comment

Mindful May!

Mindful May...Lav thanks for the wonderful start to a great month.

Hello to all, off to work!!!!
        Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Mindful May!

Happy May Day. I had my coffee down by the river this morning and feel spring in the air even though I had to step over a few lingering mounds of snow. Oh Canada !!

May is about new beginnings and blossoming which is a theme close to my heart right now. Expecting two new grandsons before the snow falls again and will delight in their birth and rock them with a clear, loving, conscious heart and soul.

Feeling the Grace and Wonder of Life at this time.
          Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
          ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Mindful May!

Oh Happy Mae Everyone! :h

Mae is Sedona's middle name so an extra special month for us.
            Tipp, your River sanctuary sounds so soothing and a comfort...:l

Thanks Lav for starting the thread. I've noticed that for some reason I ave had one drink on the first of the month for the past 2 months but this month...Free and Clear!

:goodjob:

:h:l
            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Mindful May!

Not to brag or anything but it really is a beautiful day here
              Of course I'm tied up inside with work but I'm sneaking out every so often

Hi G, welcome to May!
              Greetings cyn, Star, Tip & Kradle!

I hope everyone is having a nice AF Wednesday!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mindful May!

thanks for starting us off Lav! Love the new thread's name!! Pers-hope your trip went very smoothly and that you are reunited with daughter and meeting grandbaby. What a great day!

Mr G!! Thanks for stopping by! We love when you visit but you are always welcome as a regular too you know!

Hi Tip and Kradle-congrats on your AF days. May they be forever.

Gorgeous day here today! Sunny, 70's and the barest of breezes. Worked on my budget for the new month and shhhh, don't say anything but I think I've got it balanced!! Shhhhhh. Now the next challenge is to stick to it!!

Have a great nite everyone!
                New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Mindful May!

Papmom - just a thought but....
                  would this help you to stick to your budget? :bat
                  Seriously, I hope it works out for you!

Thinking of you LBH :l
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mindful May!

Good morning to all...

Dill, belated Happy Birthday to you!!! So loved hearing your are enjoying Caleb's Crossing, it is a wonderful story, full of history and relationship, my favorite. How many days left of work for you at this point? Not many I'll bet.

Pap, so proud of you setting up a budget...it IS hard to stick to a plan. Know you can do it. Great to hear the weather is warm and lovely, it is here too.

Lav, enjoy what outdoor time you can. I have been doing the same thing, sticking my nose outside when I can on a busy inside day.

Hello to all, have a great day.

Comment

Mindful May!

LOl! Maybe Lav!! I'm hoping that just the fact it's balanced and I'm not in the red will help. Of course my main goal is to cut down on my weekend hrs but baby steps. Stick to my budget as is with the income I have as is, then, if I am successful, find more ways to cut back so I don't have to work so many hours and can have some spare time to devote to my yard and house. I do have someone coming by on Monday to give me an estimate on the cleanup but I'm not optimistic that 1. she can do the job-I get the feeling she's more a pruning, landscape design person and 2. I'll be able to afford her. If not, it's on to plan B whatever that is. In the meantime I'm going to have to find 1 hour this weekend to give the lawn it's first mowing. It's getting too high. Back to the budget-I believe the reason I could never stick to one before and ran up my credit cards was because no matter what I did, I was always in the red so why bother?

Another gorgeous day here. Hope everyone enjoys their day and weather wherever you are!!
                      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Mindful May!

Good morning Mindful Ones

Sitting here with my coffee & sneezing my head off :H
                        What else bloomed overnight to bring all this on?? Who knows??

Papmom, I could use an army of people to help me out around here but that's not going to happen. I would just love to have my gardens & yard looking pristine but that's not going to happen either. I am learning to accept the weeds & just do what I can humanly do with two hands
                        If anyone comes here & doesn't like what they see they are welcome to pull their weight in weeds :H

OK, I have lots to do so I'll get going.
                        have a terrific AF Thursday one & all.

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mindful May!

Morning all Mindful May-ers!

I'm enjoying the same beautiful weather as all of you - amazed there are no showers. I even had to bring out the hose last night and water the burgeoning front garden. This is our first spring in the house, so every day is a revelation: a tall azalea 'tree' is blooming, as is the Magnolia. There is a mature peony plant and Bleeding Heart also, I can't wait to see them bloom.

Going to try to finish up the bush-wacking today and leave the rest for next year...I have a feeling the Lyme ticks are out there in full force now - wish I could get a Lyme preventative like my dogs do.

Hello Kradle and Tip: the river walk sounds lovely. Congrats on the AF time. Pap - good for you on the budget, your plan sounds like a good one,

Off to do the outside work then back to writing work - wishing all a gorgeous AF day.
                          (I too am missing you LBH, just in case you're reading...)
                          to the light

Comment

Mindful May!

Hello and good morning...

Lots to do today, but a nice change with no work. Love my Fridays. It is supposed to rain today, so no yard work for me. Maybe later in the weekend, and there sure is alot to do.

Pap, if you could get your weekends off, that would be so wonderful for you. I always do just a little yard work every weekend through May, then by June, only mowing weekly is left. I realize that you work on the weekends, too, so there is really no time to take care of your yard. Cutting back on parttime hours would be so wonderful for you. Know you will make it happen.

Cyn, isn't spring just amazing? Especially after the desert, which is beautiful too, but the green, lush growth and the mist of green know starting on the trees and bushes, I just never get tired of it. So happy you are home and able to get in a routine.

LBH, I miss you too.

Lav, hello to you, sorry about the allergies. They can make a person miserable. Any special plans this weekend?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Comment

Mindful May!

Greetings Mindful Ones, I just love the name of the thread this month! Thank you Lav.

I have been swamped here yet again lately and on top of that our internet connection disappeared for a couple of days. I'm just stopping in for a quick hello. I'm still with you all!
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X