What supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What supplements?

I'm new here. Can someone tell me the top three or four supplements I should start out with to cut down on drinking. I can't afford all this stuff at one time, especially until I know which ones help me the most.:thanks:

What supplements?

L glutamine , mega dose vitamin B, number three and four depend a lot on what other problems you had.

Many suffer anxiety so inositol is good. Others have insomnia, I found tryptophan and melatonin awesome. Kudzu may help cravings, but for me L glutamine was THE best.

If you tell us a bit more about you then more specific help can be given.

Comment

What supplements?

Thank you for the information!

Yes, I can tell you about myself. I have been steadily drinking for about 8 years now, only at night. I am fine during the day. I only like champagne and usually have a whole bottle each night. My husband works out of town and is gone most of the time, so he doesn't know. When he's here, I wait until he goes to bed and then I only have about three drinks, because it's too late to have more. I am 67 and want to only drink socially because of health concerns and for my family's sake.

Comment

What supplements?

kuya;1508302 wrote: L glutamine , mega dose vitamin B, number three and four depend a lot on what other problems you had.

Many suffer anxiety so inositol is good. Others have insomnia, I found tryptophan and melatonin awesome. Kudzu may help cravings, but for me L glutamine was THE best.

If you tell us a bit more about you then more specific help can be given.
        Okay, I ordered the Kudzu, L-glutamine, and phosphatadyl for my brain. I take Wellbutrin, so can't take some of those supplements along with it and Melatonin seems to interfere with some of my meds, which I didn't know and have been taking a long time, so I'm quiting that. Could you tell me what brand of mega dose vitamin B you use?

Comment

Working...
        X