Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Friday 24 May

Coffee anyone?
    Off to the gym and hope all is well with everyone in your little corners of the universe.
    March: 23 days AF, April 26 days AF, May _23_ AF days
    May 29: back to day 1
    June: The battle continues......

AF Friday 24 May

MAE abstigators!! How are we all ? many of you are asleep as I write this ? others maybe about to wake up and for us Kiwis and Aussies ? we are heading towards beddy byes. Night-night Mr G (well its a bit early I guess).

I have had a frantic past few days and its not easing up in the week ahead. But tonight will be a chill night ? its also probably going to freeze ? snow predicted next week.

Apologies for not posting much but I have done a few quickies on other threads.

Det ? belated happy birthday and well done mate on staying away from the liquid poison.

Mick, yes ghastly horrible tragedy in London. I hope there are not a series of reprisals.

Kuya ? hope you are chilling too. Or is it cold drizzle up your way?

LTLW - well you have a weekend to look forward to without the slack neighbours. Anything else planned?

Blondie ? ice-cream ? oh yum yum. Thanks for asking after my ALT thingy ? will test in another 2 months and see what it looks like. Sucks tho that my ?bad? cholesterol has risen since I stopped drinking. I ate ? wait for it ? a slice of cheese today.The sin washed over me. But I stopped ? at one slice. So virtuous ? angels played their harps. :angel:

PPQP ? you too are busy with work I see. Well all I can say is ? thank goodness we don?t have hangovers as well.

YahYah ? are you a bit more on the upper side ? or still feeling down? Any plans?

Bear ? stay a strong bear for the weekend ? and put the non-booze bus at the front of your list. You sound like a strong person ? so you can do this. :goodjob:

SL ? I am really sorry that you had a crappy moment this week. Have you managed to get back on plan again?

SF ? how?s things your way?

Last but not least, Lavande? (I was just saving all the L?s for one sentence). What?s on the agenda for you weekend? Are you having the family over?

OK I am now going to bed with the man known as the ?male Bridget Bardot?.
    Calm down Kuya!!! Its Alain Delon and but he is only on an old DVD from 1960 ? the original Ripley?s Game. Its called Plein Soleil. I watched the first 30 minutes last night and it?s very ?seductive? you might say:bigwink:

Comment

AF Friday 24 May

Hey everyone! Today I am 10 months AF!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the struggle to rack up double digit AF days...I never thought I would hit double digit months! I am just reading over my old posts and seeing where I was last year at this time.
      Happy sober Friday!!!!!!!!
      AB Club Member
      AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

AF Friday 24 May

Destiniey......absolutely brill...well done you :wave::applaud::wave::wavin::wave:itsagreat feeling ..we are only 3 wks apart so brill to hear from you
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

AF Friday 24 May

Thanks Mick! So glad to "see" you again and its great to know how well you are doing AF!:l
          AB Club Member
          AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

AF Friday 24 May

wow Destiniey ten months that's great -I can't imagine how pleased you must feel.
            I am feeling coldy, tired and craving booze for tomorrow(going to a friend's).I am going to drive so it's out of the question - off to friends for dinner tonight - could do without it to be honest as I feel awful.Left it too late to cancel now though.

Tomorrow is a lazy day - gonna have a lie in, watch 'Saturday Kitchen' in PJs and go off to get haircut and eyebrow threading in pm. Evening round a friend's for drinkies - gonna drive this wont be a big boozy do anyway and people I feel very comfortable with will be there.
            one day at a time

Comment

AF Friday 24 May

Congratulations of 10 months Destiniey!! Great work.

Comment

AF Friday 24 May

Congrats on ten months Destiniey.......feels great eh?

Comment

AF Friday 24 May

It's a two thread kind of day

Hello again everyone & CONGRATS Destiniey on your 10 month AF!!!!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X