af daily sat 8 june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af daily sat 8 june

Morning all,up early with headache and feeling anxious - done hoovering and swept floors and load of washing in machine. Took lovely new cat to vet re eye infection - he was v stressed and breathing v fast - they think he may have a heart murmur. :upset:
    I'm trying not to think the worst, he is a part of our family now and such a gentle loving cat. He goes back Monday for another listen and another test on eye infection to identify the bug. I have read up on heart murmurs in cat - can be very bad - can be nothing.Trying to be positive - he is well in himself eating and drinking,leaping about.

Apart from that off to see old friend who has had a miscarriage, feel like my problem is much smaller, but I do love the little man. No real plans other than that.

Have a good day everyone, I feel sad and anxious but will not be using that as an excuse to drink and to add a hangover to my list of problems.
    one day at a time

af daily sat 8 june

Evening all...quick check in, been very busy. Lovely day out with daughter and shopping which I normally hate but quite enjoyed today.

Be good everybody.

Hope you are enjoying your jollies Mick :h

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

Good morning Abbers,

Greetings bear & kuya!
      Hope you both ar having a good day. My day started way too early at 4:15 unfortunately. My BIL's dog (next door) was outside & barking, woke all of us up

Yesterday's rainfall total was 4" - that's a lot of rain!
      Today will be a mud fest around here :H

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Saturday!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

Morning AFers,

Big scramble this weekend to get all the painting, etc, done. Appraiser comes next week.

Fingers crossed all goes well with that as we are needing a respite on mortgage costs, etc, to make life easier while I am not working.

I took Poulan out this am for his usual potty time. I heard him barking madly at something in the woods next to him. (I chain him up to go potty, we can't afford to fence 9 acres.)

I looked over and saw two armadillos going through the woods. Sigh. We had to shoot one last year. They absolutely dig up everything in my "yard" and are very destructive. I hate killing critters.

Between the ground squirrels (Chipmunks) destroying all my veges and plants and now armadillos, I feel overwhelmed.

Lav, we have way too many chipmunks for the Hav-a-heart traps. I'd have to buy 10 or so. I hate putting poison out because of collateral damage. Still looking into alternate methods.

At the end of the day, Mother Nature always wins.

Hope your rain subsides soon, Lav. I am sure that mulch pile is going to be very soggy at the end of this bout.

Waves to Kuya, Mick, Bear, TT, PPQP, Wits End, Det, Maryjo, Blondie, SF, Y@H, G and all others. Safe traveling to our traveling friends and a sober weekend to all.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

Hi all, just a qui.ck jump in the phone...hotel lvely..weather lovely so is food. .bear fingers xd for your little friend cinders hope all goes well for you hi lav ky ppqp and everyone else stay safe n sober
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

happy Saturday ABanators near and far!

Mick, my goodness what a short post! you owe us 200 jokes for tomorrow then ok.

Lav, I'd love some of that rain. went hiking today and nearly keeled over from the heat. whew! over 100 today and tomorrow.

Cindi, squirrels are a huge prob here. farmers encourage shooters to come in on weekends and afterwork to kill hundreds per day just to keep them down to a mild roar. they make holes in the ground that their horses break their legs in. very destructive little munchers. squirrels are the only animal I shoot on my property.

Bear how are your vit B levels? do you often suffer from anxiety? that shouldn't be something you have to fight all the time. we'll get you tuned up one way or another!

had a loverly sushi lunch with my dear Dx today :3

well, off to clean guns and put around with some household projects.

back laterish

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

mae abbers

Being pestered to go for walkies, now I said the word out loud! Wish I was a smart as a dog sometimes!

Cindi - cant you get a trap just for the armadillos, seeing as tehre are only 2?

Kuya - is it cold there yet?!

Det - guessing the squirrels will know now to keep away from your place!

Lav - are you waiting for the rain to wash the mulch pile into place

Mick - glad you could pop in to let us know how your holiday's going. Not jealous at all :H
              Bear - hope you're feeling better.
              :hiya: to all other abbers - will read back later - getting pulled out the door!

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

Don't worry you guys, the mulch pile survived the 4+ inches of rain & so did my veggie garden :H :H
                The pile will continue to sit!!!

Mick, hope you are relaxing buddy

Cindi, you need a huge flock of hawks & owls to get rid of your squirrels!
                I need to leave my dogs outside more because I see bunny rabbits have already destroyed 2 of my eggplant plants - bums. My smaller dog will chase a bunny rabbit for a mile :H

Det, I think I prefer rain over extreme heat - be careful!

Blondie, I think dogs understand English better than most two year olds :H
                My dogs go nuts when I say "Do you want to".........

Time to sit & watch some mindless TV, yay!
                Have a good night everyone!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

Morning all sitting on the balcony getting the rays...yep and its only 7 am..hope eveyone is doing ok...went to watch the entertainment in,the hotel last night was pretty good...everyone trying to get as much booze down as quick as poss.because its all included waiter brought me a vodka coke at one stage..I honestly lt sick at the smell..howI ever drank that crap is beyond me have a great day everyone
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

good job Mick! you're handling travel like an AF champ. any cool pictures?
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

View frm the beachI

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2128029=7590-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

af daily sat 8 june

lovely beach!
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                        X