af day Sat 15 June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Sat 15 June

MAE all... finally home....plane delay and then at Manchester there was on baggage crew on for 3 planes ..eventually got home 1 this morning...well its back to normal...raining like mad here..just reading back ...been quite a few missing recently have I missed summat??Just weighed myself this morning ..put on 7 lbs!!!thats without loadsa bread and chips!!!soon get rid of that

Tea and coffee on the go..

Morning Lav...tis moi back with your coffee ...and how are you today?whats the weather doing to you today then?...never ever heard the story of the muck pile moving ...did it?any plans for today?as soon as I can get sorted out will download the pics

Mornin ppqp ...hows you? :l well her I am back in one piece...hows the garden project going?been hot and rainy over here so everything has grown well..hows the project doing?
    have a cuppa n tell me all about it

Morning cinders ..you ok?seem to be working pretty hard ..and all the other issues too ..dont forget time for you too..have a fun packed weekend with the grandkids!!

Morning bear ..hows you today?things getting sorted out a wee bit for you?sounds like it so well done you..it actually sounds like you are getting some stability into your life :goodjob:as for the aldi fish n chips ..yum ..be a while before I get that again!!

Hiya Det..hope the infection is getting better ..ouch!!!glad you are doing well my friend and I sincerely mean that ...give yourself a big pat on the back.:wd:

Hiya SF..how are you? well done on the no drinking..as for the food ??well Im the last person to throw stones !!! we were on the 6th floor..and not once did we use the lift...i59 steps each time..and I still put the pounds on!!!

right peeps ..just thought I would check in ..got a bit to do s o apologies for being short..the post that is not me!!

What do Mexicans use to cut their pizza?

Little Caesars.

So a guy walks into a clock shop and whips out his dick. The young lady working the counter tells him, "This is a clock shop, not a cock shop." So the man says, "Well put two hands and a face on it."

She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only The 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.
    As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly, "You've got to make love to me this very moment!"
    My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!" Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.
    Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.
    Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, "What was that all about?" She explained, "The egg timer's broken."

Two children are lying in their beds when one says to the other: "I think mom and dad have visitors over."
    The other one asks: "Why do you think that?"
    The first one replies: "Mom's laughing at dad's jokes."

How do you make an egg laugh? Tell it a yolk.
    Why did the cookie go to hospital? Because he was feeling a little crummy.
    Why was the mushroom happy? Because he was a fungi.
    How do you organise a party in space? You planet.
    How does the man on the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it.
    Why couldn't the skeleton go to the party? He had no body to go with.
    Hear about the Italian chef? He pasta way.
    What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing they just waved.
    Did you hear about the movie constipated? It never came out.

2 men walk into a corner shop

one of them dressed like a clown the other in a plain ski mask. They go to the counter and say
    "Empty the till, no one needs to get hurt!"
    The clerk complies with all comands given to him. Just as they're about to leave the clown drops his trousers and takes a sh.t on the middle of the floor. He then proceeds to pee all over the counter, get his bollocks out and run up and down shouting
    "Julia Gillard's a fu.king mess
    The robber in the ski mask looks astounded. After they've both left he asks the man in the clown outfit
    "What the fuck was that back there?!"
    the clown replies "I'd like to see those fu.kers on Crime Investigation re-enact that".

Need an ark

I Noah guy

A hungry bloke walks into a seedy cafe in Glasgow......
    He sits at the counter and notices a Jock with his arms folded staring blankly at a bowl of chilli.
    After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the hungry bloke bravely asks,
    "If you aren't going to eat that, mind if I do?"
    The old Jock slowly turns his head toward the young bloke and says,
    "Nah, ye can gae ahead."
    Eagerly, the young bloke reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight.
    He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chilli.
    The sight was shocking and he immediately pukes up the chilli back into the bowl.
    The old Jock says:- "Aye, that's as far as I got too".

According to a new study..

...6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

af day Sat 15 June

MAE ALL...

Mick...welcome back and thanks for kicking us off. Thanks for the coffee, can use it being up this early. Lots on my mind as we're having our Grand Opening today, pics to follow. There's supposed to be a break in the rain this morning so fingers crossed.

Bear...another early riser I see. Safe travels to Cambridge and it sounds like "the beast" isn't invited to the birthday party, good job.

I have a bit of loose ends to tie up this morning, literally, so will check back with everyone later. Have a great AF Saturday all and all to come...PPQP

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

I am feeling schizophrenic this morning. Not sure why. :H

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

Good morning Abbers

Welcome back Mick & thanks for the coffee!
        I love to travel but it's never really easy. Sounds like you had a real good time, can't wait to see your pics. The mulch pile is about half gone but due to the 7+ inches of rain we've had getting the job finished has been impossible. I am going to go out in a bit & see if I can get some done!

bear, enjoy your AF weekend with your friends

PQ, up & about early today - don't work too hard!!!

Cindi, I've had my share of schizoid-like days as well :H
        Hope everything is OK!

Greetings to the rest of the gang & wishes for a nice AF Saturday for everyone
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

Greetings Mick, PPPQ, Cindi, Lav, and Abbers near and not so far,

Have a great weekend everyone!

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

weeeeee, so early I'm delirious off to breakfast with the dudes.

Guitarista good to see you mate

be well Bear, Mick, Lav, Sun, Cindi and all the lil rascals to come....
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

MAE All!

It's good to see you back, Mick! I'm looking forward to your pics when you have time to post them.

Got a busy weekend going on here. Downstairs to patch a few nail holes in the family room preparatory to painting my new office, then off to the garden to put down some straw mulch before the weeds take over. Then back to do a first coat of paint. Then dancing tonight. Whew! Tomorrow, I'll put a second coat of paint on. Then the fun of arranging the furniture, putting big, important looking books on the shelves, etc. TBH, since I can be so lazy sometimes, it is good to have a bunch of things that I MUST do.

Lav, glad to see you are whittling down the mulch pile, but it has been a hell of a week with the weather, eh?

Cinders, you sounds awfully cheerful for someone who is feeling a little skitzy! :H Keep it up! Don't let the kids run you too ragged.

Hello, Mr. G., thanks for the pop-in!

I'll be off now.

Hugs to all to come!

:l
              YahYah
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

:hallo: Cindi the cheerful skitzo.

:hallo: Lav, took your advice and didn't work too hard.

:hallo: Gman, right back at ya!

:hallo: Det, you crack me up! Sounding so goooood!

:hallo: YahYah, I'm exhausted just reading that.

Successful Grand Opening...and I'm taking the rest of the weekend off. PPQP

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

Whoo Hoo!!

Family gathering, daughter brought bratwurst and grilled. I supplied ice cream and cones (really rough dessert, eh?).

Everyone gone and this old Granny going to lie down and watch some t.v. tonight despite the dirty kitchen.

Hope all have/had a super sober Saturday.

Waves back to everyone. :-)

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

I had such a busy week and paid for it today. It was a beautiful day and I really wanted to head to the pool and go for a bike ride.....just could not get my ass off the couch

I wasted so many "nice" days being hungover....that it is hard to learn to rest when you need it.

Det...UT infections due stink. For furture knowledge....Uristat is over the counter and takes the pain away right away. You still need to get an anibiotic to kill the infection though.

Recovering from my food binge. Just so much good food all in one place. Went out for Father's Day dinner for hubby tonight and ordered 2 vegatable sides vs. getting a full plate of food.

Now back home and being lazy

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

thanks SunFlower, got the OTC and also the cipro for the infection. getting better thankfully.

Cindi, great minds think alike...I'm having a very norty treat of icecream as I type this. I just loooove icecream when it's hot. darn it.
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

Here's what I did today - made progress on the mulch pile & made a mess of my knees :H

And just for the hell of it - my Christmas amaryllis decided to boom today :H

An interesting day ~ for sure
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

Det - hope you feel better very soon!!!
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

af day Sat 15 June

thanks Lav. better thankfully. what an incredible flower! breathtaking
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                            X