How can i replenish gaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i replenish gaba

I'm tapering off baclofen and my gaba levels are very low, damaged receptor maybe, 2 years of agonizing it. I'm wondering if there are supplements, vitamins, things to eat to restore/heal my gaba. I know the supplement gaba won't help. A gaba antagonist would help but make me even more uncomfortable while i'm on it, and to be honest, i don't know of any nor have access.

I hear meditation increases gaba naturally, but i'm not going to do meditation or yoga. I need it to be natural and not another agonist. I also need it to be permanent, not something that last while i'm on it but leaves me with even less gaba when i quit taking it. Agonist increase levels in the brain, but cause rebound anxiety. I have anxiety naturally, but this is ridiculous. Only gabaergic drugs have helped my anxiety. Hence, why i'm having this problem now.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Life affords no higher pleasure, than that of surmounting difficulties, passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes, and seeing them gratified. He that labours in any great or laudable undertaking, has his fatigues first supported by hope, and afterwards rewarded by joy
Working...
X