Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back

Hi all, I haven't been here for some months. Back to having almost a bottle of wine each night. I'm a creative person and I recognise that alcohol is preventing me being creative apart from all the other things in my life it effects. I just don't know why (weakness I think, lack of discipline) I can't seem to change this pattern.

Back

Hi Just,

Welcome back! You will want to post in the Newbies Nest....lots of understanding people there, some in the same boat.

I have a tip for you....since you drink in the evening. What really helped me stay AF was changing my after-work routine. I always used to work out in the morning, but changed my routine to do a kick-butt work-out after work. I found that it took my drive for food and alcohol right away and got me through the witching hour.

Keep reading, and keep posting. You can do this.

Comment

Back

JFM: I give you a lot of credit for coming back here for help. In addition to the newbie forum, this abs forum is very helpful as well...if you are not planning to moderate. I cannot moderate...I tried that for years & years to no avail. I too drank a bottle of wine a night (at least), & it definitely cut off any kind of creativity I might have. Good luck to you. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X