af Sunday 4 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Sunday 4 August

MAE - jumping in here to start the thread. I just posted on the Saturday thread - so won't repeat myself. Off to do some things now although its a crappy day - weatherwise.

All sober in this part of the world!

af Sunday 4 August

dark o clock here now....out early doors in the morning
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af Sunday 4 August

yooo hoooooo Michael - still up to your subversive tricks on Sundays ?? :k:

Comment

af Sunday 4 August

morning afternoon ,evening everybody,how are you all on this sober Sunday?Well off out in a wee while, but fortunately it isnt too far from where I am, as the weather is supposed to be getting really bad later on....
        As I said ,been pretty busy,but fingers crossed broken the back of it now, although I am pretty good at lateral job finding when I start one thing.
        Been quite a few missing on the threads recently...hopefully its just busy busy.

Hiya Satzy top o the morning to you ...how are you? been a while since I was in the army, will nip in for a quick yoohoo afore I go this morn.The answer is yep still out nice n early Sunday mornings, and sometimes during the week too.How are things with you n the other McGinty sister? hope alls well. x

Morning TT, hows you?hope the crappy day turned out better than you thought it would...pulling thistles up..whats that aboot? National flower n aw that!!Made pigs of ourselves the other night.....Something hadnt had for years.We were just too tired so I went to the chippy...Fish chips sausage and peas pour moi.Julie had meat and potato pie, gravy chips..it was nice at the time but defo as a one off ok...last night was salad,m ost of which came out of the garden and I enjoyed it more!!

Morning Samstone ,how are you this fine day?Pretty good thread this,tho bit quiet the noo...most of us are daft but pretty much intent on staying on the no booze numbers.Iread in one of the posts...think it was one of the upside down people ! that it was work in progress, and really that is what it is ,give and take what you can and need, the work will never stop..so come on in and njoy!!

Hiya No Sugar ,how are you?nope dont think it was down to you the quietness of the thread...does go through phases like that tho

Hiya Lav, how are younthis fine day?me n you for a big brew? Im on my second now..yep been bit busy ..but you know me..dont hang around.rabbits finally "talking" to me again after the vets trip yesterday...it was like dont go near the nasty man!!Had to get her re-chipped they couldnt find the chip...probably eaten it like eerything else.So what have you been up to?Just relaxing after x treme kid watching?GThink the biggest seller out of that Amish mafia proggy is that Levi selling stickers ..on the site nearly everyone has got a protected by Levi sticker on the buggy!!!As you say certainly a few contenders for not so bright .com.anyway you have a good day

Hiya Cinders....you ok? Hows things with your mum? hopefully bit better for you both..Have you been doing anything with the weekend?

Hiya YAH ..you ok?like the farm dream..can I have the manure for the veggies?.As for quitting al..lot of people dont have the ..dont whether its shyness courage or what to join in the thread, but thankfully some do ..like you did and thats what keeps us going.Its nice to "meet" new people..and share experiences and try and help each other .Hows Maddies knee?

PPQP..hows you today? still enjoying the hols? hurry back

right peeps time to go..take care..see yawl later

Following questions and answers were collated from last year?s British GCSE exams(16 year olds)!
        Geography
        Q: Name the four seasons.
        A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
        Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
        A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.
        Q: How is dew formed?
        A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.
        Q: What is a planet?
        A: A body of earth surrounded by sky.
        Sociology
        Q: What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on?
        A: If you are buying a house, they will insist you are well endowed.
        Q: In a democratic society, how important are elections?
        A: Very important. s*x can only happen when a male gets an election.
        Biology
        Q: What happens to your body as you age?
        A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.
        Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
        A: He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.
        Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
        A: Premature death.
        Q: What is artificial insemination?
        A: When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.
        Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
        A: Keep it in the cow.
        Q: What is the most common form of birth control?
        A: Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium.
        Q: Give the meaning of the term *Caesarean Section.-
        A: The caesarean section is a district in Rome.
        Q: What is a terminal illness?
        A: When you are sick at the airport
        Technology Q: What is a turbine?
        A: Something an Arab wears on his head.
        Religious Education
        Q: What is a Hindu?
        A: It lays eggs.

At a pharmacy, a blonde asked to use the infant scale to weigh the baby she held in her arms.
        The clerk explained that the device was out for repairs, but said that she would figure the infant?s weight by weighing the woman and baby together on the adult scale, then weighing the mother alone and subtracting the second amount from the first.
        ?That won?t work,? countered the woman.
        ?I?m not the mother, I?m the aunt.?

One morning a local highway department crew reaches their job-site and realizes they have forgotten all their shovels.
        The crew?s foreman radios the office and tells his supervisor the situation.
        The supervisor radios back and says, ?Don?t worry, we?ll send some shovels?just lean on each other until they arrive.?

How To Impress A Woman
        Compliment her, respect her, honor her, cuddle her, kiss her, caress her, love her, stroke her, tease her, comfort her, protect her, hug her, hold her, spend money on her, wine and dine her, buy things for her, listen to her, care for her, stand by her, support her, hold her, go to the ends of the Earth for her.
        How To Impress A Man
        Show up dressed provocatively. Bring Food and Beer.

Crossing the river One day, three men were hiking and unexpectedly came upon a large raging, violent river. They needed to get to the other side, but had no idea of how to do so.
        The first man prayed to God, saying, ?Please God, give me the strength to cross this river.? Poof! God gave him big arms and strong legs, and he was able to swim across the river in about two hours, after almost drowning a couple of times.
        Seeing this, the second man prayed to God, saying, ?Please God, give me the strength ..and the tools to cross this river.?
        Poof! God gave him a rowboat and he was able to row across the river in about an hour, after almost capsizing t he boat a couple of times.
        The third man had seen how this worked out for the other two, so he also prayed to God saying, ?Please God, give me the strength and the tools?and the intelligence? to cross this river.?
        And poof! God turned him into a woman. She looked at the map, hiked upstream a couple of hundred yards, then walked across the bridge.

When you are dating?.. He takes you out to have a good time.
        When you are married ?.He brings home a 6 pack, and says ?What are you going to drink??
        When you are dating?.. He holds your hand in public.
        When you are married ?.He flicks your ear in public.
        When you are dating?.. A Single bed for 2 isn?t THAT bad.
        When you are married ?.A King size bed feels like an army cot.
        When you are dating?.. You are turned on at the sight of him naked.
        When you are married ?.You think to yourself ?Was he ALWAYS this hairy?????
        When you are dating?.. He hugs you, when he walks by you for no reason.
        When you are married ?.He grabs your boob any chance he gets.
        When you are dating?.. You picture the two of you together, growing old together.
        When you are married ?.You wonder who will die first.
        When you are dating?.. Just looking at him makes you feel all ?mushy.?
        When you are married ?.When you look at him, you want to claw his eyes out.
        When you are dating?.. He knows what the ?hamper? is.
        When you are married ?.The floor will suffice as a dirty clothes storage area.
        When you are dating?.. He understands if you ?Aren?t in the mood.?
        When you are married ?.He says ?It?s your job.?
        When you are dating?.. He understands that you have ?male? friends.
        When you are married ?.He thinks they are all out to steal you away.
        When you are dating?.. He likes to ?discuss? things.
        When you are married ?.He develops a ?blank? stare.
        When you are dating?.. He calls you by name.
        When you are married ?.He calls you ?Hey? and refers to you when speaking to others as ?She.?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af Sunday 4 August

I'm around. Working to develop OCD with my nonstop clean out of the house. Our place is pretty small....I'm still amazed at the crap I have managed to keep.

Comment

af Sunday 4 August

Good morning Abbers

Decent temps & no rain - finally :H
            Maybe I'll finally get rid of the last of the mulch pile decorating my driveway :H

TT, I hope your day improved somewhat for you - they don't all start out great!

Mick, hope you are getting a break today
            Good to know the bunnies have forgiven you :H I cringe at the thought of taking my dogs in for anything -- a trip to the vet has gotten quite expensive but what can you do?
            I do my best to stay off the roads on Sundays, especially the roads heading to Lancaster County. The horse & buggy traffic is terrible :H

SF, it's fun & therapeutic to give/throw things away. Have fun - enjoy yourself!!!

Sam & NS, I hope you stick around with us & yes, we do start a new thread each day.

Wishing everyone a great AF Sunday!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af Sunday 4 August

Morning All

Lav, the wife is coming up your way today. She does a yoga training once a year near Exton. Looks like a pretty day to travel.

gotta help her pack.....

Sam
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

af Sunday 4 August

Wow Sam - you should have gone along for the ride. We could be sitting here talkin chicken talk :H :H
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X