kudzu question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudzu question

i find it hard to remember the three times a day routine. is it ok to take three kudzu capsules all at once?

kudzu question

The way it's outlined on the recommended schedule is as follows:

Breakfast/After: 300 - 900 mgs
    Lunch/After: 300 - 1,200 mgs
    Dinner/After: 300 - 900 mgs

Total dosage per day 900 - 3,000 mgs

So in terms of tablets I guess anything between 3 and 9
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

kudzu question

Do you have to take it everyday or only days you feel cravings, uneasy, the urge et.

Sammys

Comment

kudzu question

sammys;120201 wrote: Do you have to take it everyday or only days you feel cravings, uneasy, the urge et.

Sammys
        My understanding and experience is that you should take it daily to keep the cravings from getting the best of you. I've found that if I keep enough of it in my system (taking the amount for which the program calls) it helps quite a bit to keep the cravings in check...If I am having strong cravings some evening and hadn't taken my Kudzu that day I am probably done in...taking it then won't usually help me at that point...it seems, at least for me, it is important to have a "Kudzu reserve" in my system...take it BEFORE the craving hits...at least that is what I have found I have to do....

I hope that makes sense.....
        :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

kudzu question

Yup, iI second that. It works like any supplement or vitamin. You need to get to build it up in your system for it to work. So you either take 900 mgs a day - regularly, or more, but stick to a REGULAR dose.
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

kudzu question

I also have a question - I once read a post where someone asked if it helped with the craving of cigarettes - does anyone know - I am still waiting for mine to be delivered so I don?t know - our postal service here is a bit shitty - so I wait for the snail mail to arrive.
            Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Working...
            X