The Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Champions League

Did anyone see the Man utd, As Roma match?

Bloody hell we're good..7-1 is an unbeleivable score to beat a side of Roma's calibur..

All we gotta do now is beat Chelsea in the final...beat Chelsea in the FA cup final...And keep those 3 pts ahead of Chelsea in the Premiership and jobs a goodun
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

The Champions League

great game macks roma did not even get out of the starting blocks no competition at all ,unfortunately macks as i am scottish i do support another team i believe we beat you 1-0 at home but brother in law follows man utd so hope you do well in the league and fa cup

Comment

The Champions League

Hmm..I'm outnumbered...That makes you and Popeye both Celtic fans...Yep you kicked our butts....Twice wasnt it?

Comment

The Champions League

luckily for us we only got beat 3-2 at old trafford but the win came at parkhead , could never show my face if it had been 7-1

Comment

The Champions League

Macks,
          I think we've touched on this subject before...

Beat Chelsea in the final...yeah right
          Beat Chelsea in the FA Cup ...yeah right
          and keep 3 points ahead.. yeah right !

Blue IS the colour...

Comment

The Champions League

and the best bit Spurs are going out...

Comment

The Champions League

Ok Pebbles...Game on....Lets see how blue your blood is???

Do you fancy some kind of wager????...Obviously not money as i have none.....I'm thinking more of a dare???...

How i hear you cry??...Photographic evidence

Comment

The Champions League

So....You gotta ask yourself this question.....Do you feel lucky.....Punk

???

Comment

The Champions League

I always feel lucky...and can't resist a dare.

What do you suggest then? How confident are you ? Me, I think Watford'll beat you on Saturday...hahahaha.

Comment

The Champions League

Hi Macks and Pebbles.
                    It'll be a good game.

Hey Maryt

Hail! Hail!

Comment

The Champions League

here,s hoping we can beat st johnstone on saturday and reach the final a wee double would be just fantastic

hail hail popeye

Comment

The Champions League

Mary..don't mention wee doubles on this site !!!!!

Hi Popeye, how was the walking? our dept at work has suggested the Three Peaks challenge for next year. I can't wait !

Comment

The Champions League

Macks...it was only Watford !

See you at Wembley:H

Comment

The Champions League

Hi Pebbles.
                            The walking was great.
                            Beautiful scenery, good weather and nice digs.
                            We only walked about 50 miles in three days but I found it really easy. (My dad and my sister were completely knackered each night.) I came home on Thursday night expecting to be sore and stiff, but I could do it again right now.
                            We all went to the pub for food each night and because I was drinking lemonade, my dad guessed that I was trying to sort myself out.
                            He was very good about it.
                            The wee double's on Maryt.

Comment

The Champions League

Well Pebbles Watford got beat 4-1..By us..You beat Blackburn in extra time...Looks like a Man U - Chelsea final...

If Chelsea F.C. Beat Manchester United at Wembly in The FA cup final i will Show my arse in Wollworthes shop window....and i will get Lisa to take the photo...And post it here...

Now....What will you do if Chelsea lose the FA cup final?

Comment

Working...
                              X