af Wednesday 21 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Wednesday 21 August

MAE absters! Thought I better kick off although I lost the gist and the subtle jokes :H:H of the thread for yesterday.I blame that on Mick for introducing the thingy into the header! I have been dealing with people issues today where there has been no room for inneuendos or much humor. Actually I made a sort of light relief comment in a meeting and wild daggers came my way - even when I made it clear that it was a joke.

Sounds like you are all in a goodish mood and so I hope it stays that way. I have to get dinner on now and am brain dead - but lets hope someone else something more inspiring to say!

Have a lovely Wednesday when it comes your way and I hope your trip is successful Mick. Sober waves from the South Pole:wave: actually pretty warm and dry here today.

af Wednesday 21 August

Greetings TT & all Abbers!

TT, you should be more like me ~ I don't even remember what we talked about yesterday, it just doesn't matter :H :H
    I hope you had some nourishment & a good rest

I watched my grandsons half the day yesterday & they ended up staying for dinner along with their parents. No wonder I end up with Jello for brains :H
    I'm waiting to hear if I am actually watching them again today or not!

All I can say is that I am grateful for my AF'ness & have this opportunity to interact with my family like this. I can't even imagine myself sitting around hugging a wine bottle anymore

Have a great day everyone!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X