MY SON TOLD ME TO!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY SON TOLD ME TO!!!!!!!

I borrowed my 17 year old son's CD played for my hypnosis cd's. He asked me the other day if I still had it and I said that I did and I asked if he needed it back and he said I could keep it. He asked me what I was using it for and I said for hypnosis. I told him that I kept falling asleep during the CD. He said no mom you fell into a deep hypnotic state and if you really want to be more effective you should burn some incense. I asked how he knew so much and he said that he was taking a spirituality course and they were under the influence of hypnosis and burned incense. He said that one kid was allergic to the incense so they couldn't burn it anymore.
    So I went to a little store called Dazy Maze and got a little incense box burner and some incense. My son is just going to giggle at me. He's probably going to tell me to peace on.
    The stuff actually smells pretty good. I'll let you know how effective it is.
    Peace On!

MY SON TOLD ME TO!!!!!!!

Cool kid, Happier. I found the CD's to work as well and I fall asleep everytime. Well maybe I am just in a hypnotic state.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

MY SON TOLD ME TO!!!!!!!

So I showed my son's my incense and one says he wants to try it and the other son that suggested it asked where I got it and said "What, you got it at Dazy Maze? Dad says only druggies go there." I said well then maybe we shouldn't tell him. The other one says "Oh mom, Dad's not going to care, it's not like you bought pipes or anything it's just incense." I'm thinking maybe my husband doesn't want me seen in this shop. What would I do without my boys? They give me hours of laughter.

Comment

MY SON TOLD ME TO!!!!!!!

Happier,

Love it! What lovely sons you have.

Your post was actually really helpful for me. I almost ALWAYS fall asleep whenever I listen to any guided meditation.

I was told ages ago that it was ok to fall asleep, but I'd forgotten. I was worried that it wouldn't be doing me any "good" to be asleep whilst listening to these things.

And NOW, I will burn some incense too (although I might put the incense holder in a big fireproof bowl... just in case!)

Thanks!

Gem x
        Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

MY SON TOLD ME TO!!!!!!!

Isn't it funny how children are always teaching us things? At least mine always are.
          I am always amazed at how much information my children really do retain.

Thanks for the compliments. I really do take pride in my 3 boys.

Comment

Working...
          X