Campral online? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral online? Help

My insurance has left me in the cold on prescriptions including my new $145.00 per month habbit....Campral! This is killing my cash flow..anybody have an alternative idea? online source in Canada perhaps? I tried Riverpharmacy but they don't have it.
    thanks!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Campral online? Help

determinator,
    I was on Campral for about 5 weeks and had serious stomach problems. I am not sure if it helped me quit drinking or in my heart & soul I wanted too. I quit the campral three weeks ago and stomach problems gone and still have not had a drink. I personally didn't think the campral helped much. I was only charged $35.00 for a month script. Good luck finding a source, if I hear of something I will let you know.
    Abby

Comment

Campral online? Help

Hi D. I'm not sure of any of the Canadian drug stores, but if I can help in that way, count on me.....:h
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Campral online? Help

Hi D~
        I just did a search on it & got :

Buy Campral online in 333mg; cheap drug prices and information

and

Campral (Acamprosate) - No Prescription, Lowest Price - Buy Online Campral Pharmacy - Order Discount Campral Drug Cheap

Something to look at if you're interested. Never used them but if you decide you can ask if anyone has maybe ordered thru them. Good luck.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Campral online? Help

Campral is working for me - Give it a go if you're serious.

Mate I read Abbeys reply and realise that it didn't work for her but wanted to say that I have been on Campral for 46 days now with NO sideeffects and NO cravings whatsoever. I am even going through a really tough time at work at the moment and I KNOW the campral is working. There are so many times when the urges pre-campral would get in my head and be stuck in there all day - now I have a slight thought about "yeah I should be feeling an urge now but I don't that's brilliant" then I just get on with it and the thoughts gone!

It is fantastic stuff for me.. Give it a go if you are totally serious in never taking a sip again and you've tried counselling, books, self help etc.. this really assists when you have all that knowledge and you are determined never to try and moderate but to give up completely.

I don't know about you but that full price of the Campral fades into comparison of the price that I was paying when I would go on my benders (both financially, emotionally and physically). To me it's worth it's weight in gold.

Cheers,
          David

Comment

Campral online? Help

thanks so much everyone! Giles, I'm a believer too...I get bad gas (poor wife!) but otherwise side effect free. Been 37 days AF today! Seabreez I'll chase those sites down for sure. true, I'd spend a ton more on booze but if I can save a few bucks I'll give it a try.
            thanks again everyone.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X