Topamax and bulemia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax and bulemia

I am about to start on topamax, and am hopeful that it might also help with my bulemia and weight problem. Has any bulemic/overeater found topamax to have helped them?
    thanks.

Topamax and bulemia

Topamax helped me with alcohol cravings, I also lost a few pounds as it does seem
    to suppress appetite,don't know if it helps with bulimia, talk to your doctor. I do
    understand that when you start to feel better about yourself bulimia/overeating
    and maybe drink less or in my case stop drinking the weight problems become
    easier to control.
    You seem to be on the right track.
    I wish you every success. xx

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

I have heard Topamax is prescribed for binge eaters so I would think it would help with bulimia.
      Please let us know us know on your progress. I use to struggle with these issues is the past when I was younger.
      I wish you the best of luck!

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

I am so new, today is the first day i have all the materials togeather and so far so good. There is so much to do that there isn't time to drink, could that be the plan?
        My question is Roberta mentioned in her writings that she got Topirmate without a prescription. My Dr isn't buying the program but all is not lost i have about 60 or 80 25mm tablets in a sealed bottle that are three years old--long story how i got them but i have them.
        If i can't show my Dr improvement enough to get a prescription in a month, any suggestions. I found the drug online in Canada for a good price but i need a prescription. I can buy the drug in Mexico in person but even more expensive than here.

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

Hi Pacifico,
          Lots of people on here buy from aclepsa. Here is the link
          Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
          They are reliable and cheap. They do the prescription for you, some people put migraines as the reason, others put alcohol reduction both work.
          Good luck with the rest of the program, you can do it.
          Suz
          Suz
          Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

Suz, This is great and the prices are very good better than Canada.
            I will give them a call on Monday.
            Thank you

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

I have heard that Topa helps with weight. Give it a chance with both. I lost weight when on Topa.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

prozak

Beaches;122080 wrote: I have heard that Topa helps with weight. Give it a chance with both. I lost weight when on Topa.
                Can TOPA being used with anti depressant drugs such as Prozak.

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

Hi cooking happy

yes it does.

I have a drink problem and a history of eating disorders. Topa has helped both hugely. Bothe are totally under control at 150mg daily. God bless RJ!

PM me if you want to know more.

good luck!

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

I am new here -and I am on topamax and camperal-I am also bulimic and 60mgs of Prosac in the mornings have helped me so much ...you should try it if you still have the weight of the illness on your shoulders.

Comment

Topamax and bulemia

Hi drinker. I am here obviously b/c I have issues with alcohol, but also with bulimia sporatically as well. I am just curious about the 60 mg of prozac b/c my doctor and my daughter's doctor said 40 mg was the highest that we could go? It hasn't helped my daughter at all and I'm thinking maybe she needs 60mg! Thanks!

Kat

Comment

Working...
                      X