Anyone start with just supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I want to start this program and dont really want to go to my doctor. I also have had some slightly elevated liver function tests in the past, so am a bit worried about taking topa.

My question is has anyone been succesful on this programme without the topa, by just the cd's and supplements.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Amanda

Hi Amanda~
    Yes there are. I am taking Topa but there are several people here who have chosen to take the suppl. route with success.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

aduggan;121961 wrote: Hi I want to start this program and dont really want to go to my doctor. I also have had some slightly elevated liver function tests in the past, so am a bit worried about taking topa.

My question is has anyone been succesful on this programme without the topa, by just the cd's and supplements.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Amanda
      Hello Amanda...welcome...yes, some of the folks around here have achieved great success with just the supplements and the CDs....for me, I tried just the supps about a year ago and it wasn't quite enough for me...looking back, perhaps I wasn't religious enough in taking them???...Not sure BUT....

I am on it again...right now just taking the supplements and then some...I added SAMe and a couple of other supps to my program...I've used the CDs a bit but personally I haven't achieved a lot from Self Hypnosis programs...that is me...others have achieved great results....on the TOPA...I decided that since the Supps didn't seem like quite enough for me that last time I ordered TOPA online...I just want to make sure I succeed this time..I have to slay this dragon!

Best to you!
      :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Working...
      X