CD's are they in stereo - advice for headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I wonder if any one can tell me if you need to listen to the CD's in stereo. For example, with Paul McKenna CD's you get different messages from the left and the right ears. The reason I ask is that I am thinking of buying some pillow speakers, however you can only listen with one ear at once. Any suggestions, as with ordinary speakers or ear plugs I find uncomfortable when speaking

I listen to them with a headphone and hear through both the right and the left, but I also have a pillow with a speaker in it that I use at night, so I don't think it matters. Sorry - not very technical when it comes to this stuff, but I know they work with both. Hope this helps.

Comment

Its extremely rare to find any CD in Mono format. I also use pillow speakers but for these CD's intend to use ear buds to take advantage of the stereo. 5 bucks @ walmart ones should be fine, not like you want to drop much on them anyways if you fall asleep and break one.

Comment

PILLOW SPEAKERS??? Does that mean that if someone else is in bed with you they won't get the sleep learning? Must research now!
        "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Working...
        X